Shoutbox

[Wanted] FR+ES translator for 300-400 kB translation job - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Wanted] FR+ES translator for 300-400 kB translation job (/showthread.php?tid=83875)

[Wanted] FR+ES translator for 300-400 kB translation job by mynetx on 05-22-2008 at 06:58 PM

The thread title says it all. I have a project to be translated from English (or German, at your choice) to French and Spanish. The project is about a website not related to Messaging and/or Plus. The amount of language files is 81, with a total of 184K (incl. copyright headers not to translate). The SQL export of language strings in the database is some additional 460kB for 2 existing languages, so if 350 kB are the real strings, the database strings for one language would be some 180 kB to translate. There is no deadline (except that the job should be done within a reasonable amount of time, that is 2-3 months or earlier).

If you want to apply for this translation task, reply in here, PM me or message me in Messenger. There is no need that you talk both French and Spanish, one of them is sufficient as I have no problem with 2 different translators.

Interested?