Shoutbox

help: i dont recieve the sound that notifies me when someone begin a new chat - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: help: i dont recieve the sound that notifies me when someone begin a new chat (/showthread.php?tid=83884)

help: i dont recieve the sound that notifies me when someone begin a new chat by jumana_Akel@hotmai on 05-23-2008 at 08:35 AM

i dont recieve the sound that notifies me when someone begin a new chat with me,how can i fix this?:S

RE: help by matty on 05-23-2008 at 12:06 PM

Are you looking to find out when someone OPENS a conversation window with you or sends you a message. If it is the first one this isn't possible in Plus!. There is a script that will do something similar however with the way the protocol is even the transfer of a display picture is classified as an open session (open conversation if you will).

RE: help: i dont recieve the sound that notifies me when someone begin a new chat by jumana_Akel@hotmai on 05-26-2008 at 06:21 AM

when some one opens a chat conversatione with me his name begins to light on and of,but first i must hear a guik sound that notifies me that i sighned in or conversation started or even if some one is cointiuing a conversation with me,it`s the standered sound of massenger,i used to have it,but i messed up the settings some how and i cant fix it back