Shoutbox

[Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker (/showthread.php?tid=83936)

[Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by P117 on 05-25-2008 at 10:17 PM

[Image: 33bprw2.jpg]

What is this script and why should I care?

This script checks Rapidshare for HappyHours:
-----------------------------------------------------

If Happy Hours turns on, it plays a sound and makes a toast.
If Happy Hours turns off, it plays another sound and makes another toast.

To turn the (playing) sounds off type /rcstop
To have no sounds at all just go into Settings and make the textboxes blank.

This script can also download a file from Rapidshare during HappyHours:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type /rsd <someurl> to download a file during happy hours

Example: /rsd http://rapidshare.com/files/116435058/The_Gazette_Edition.rar
RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by Quantum on 05-25-2008 at 10:30 PM

I would use it all the time! This is great (Y) This is really helpful actually.

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-25-2008 at 10:42 PM

Just uploaded a new one.

How to stop the music: type /rcstop

You can change the music but you have to edit the script.
(It's really obvious how to do it though)

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by Hinyer on 05-26-2008 at 04:01 AM

thanks men for the contribution

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-26-2008 at 04:13 AM

New version out

Added a download feature

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by Hinyer on 05-26-2008 at 04:44 AM

please explain a little more detailed
with a sample image can be

RE: RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-26-2008 at 05:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hinyer
please explain a little more detailed
with a sample image can be

It's so simple it doesn't need an image.

you just type /rsd url, select the folder and download it
RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by Zmir on 05-26-2008 at 10:17 AM

wow this will be incredibly useful for non-rs subscribers like me!
I just wish there was a easier way to check it than to have to go to the script menu and go to the plug in but i dont have any suggestion on how to make it better.
Also is there a toast popup when RS happy hours goes active or not? I havent managed to see RS happy hours go unactive yet.

EDIT: just saw it pop up, fantastic!

RE: RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-26-2008 at 05:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zmir
wow this will be incredibly useful for non-rs subscribers like me!
I just wish there was a easier way to check it than to have to go to the script menu and go to the plug in but i dont have any suggestion on how to make it better.
Also is there a toast popup when RS happy hours goes active or not? I havent managed to see RS happy hours go unactive yet.

EDIT: just saw it pop up, fantastic!

you know it also plays sounds :)

I don't feel like making a UI so you'll have to go in and edit the urls for the sounds, it's really simple though (it's at the top of the script)
RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-26-2008 at 08:26 PM

Added a gui for settings :)

Now you can select what sounds you want to play

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by tony on 05-26-2008 at 08:56 PM

Great script, thank you very much for this :)

RE: [Beta]Rapidcheck - Rapidshare Happyhours Checker by P117 on 05-26-2008 at 09:45 PM

Oops I found a bug that made the sound not work.

I think it's fixed now (you can only really tell when happy hours turns on, it's a pain)

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Kanzar on 05-27-2008 at 11:07 AM

Eh, browse buttons for setting sounds don't work?

RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by P117 on 05-27-2008 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kanzar
Eh, browse buttons for setting sounds don't work?

Are you running Windows XP?

I think the code might be for XP only. :(
RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Kanzar on 05-27-2008 at 09:05 PM

I'm running Vista, sorry. Haven't tried on my XP computer. >_>;; Any idea why the browse doesn't work for Vista? @_@

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Eddie on 05-28-2008 at 04:19 PM

Nice little script you have here, will come in handy, nice work mate :)

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by riahc4 on 05-28-2008 at 09:45 PM

I was hoping it was a Rapidshare bypasser...

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by prashker on 05-28-2008 at 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Well obviously, because by the title I assumed the same.

LOL LETS NOT ARGUE (l)
RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Zmir on 05-29-2008 at 05:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

LOL LETS NOT ARGUE (l)

Lol, i dont see how did rapidCHECK or Happyhour Checker could make anyone assume it was a bypasser :o

And btw i noticed that if i have torrents running and open plenty of tabs with firefox the script goes a little haywire! It says Happyhour on and off repeatedly like in a few seconds interval. Might be only me or rapidshare was really turning it on and off for that moment cause it only happened that one time :o)

EDIT : if i leave the sounds empty will it play the default sounds or will it play nothing? Cause i want it to have no sounds when im playing games. Maybe the script could have an option to disable sounds when fullscreen apps are running? (im not a scripter so i know nuts about changing it myself :P)
RE: RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by P117 on 05-29-2008 at 05:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zmir
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:

LOL LETS NOT ARGUE (l)

Lol, i dont see how did rapidCHECK or Happyhour Checker could make anyone assume it was a bypasser :o

And btw i noticed that if i have torrents running and open plenty of tabs with firefox the script goes a little haywire! It says Happyhour on and off repeatedly like in a few seconds interval. Might be only me or rapidshare was really turning it on and off for that moment cause it only happened that one time :o)

EDIT : if i leave the sounds empty will it play the default sounds or will it play nothing? Cause i want it to have no sounds when im playing games. Maybe the script could have an option to disable sounds when fullscreen apps are running? (im not a scripter so i know nuts about changing it myself :P)

1. It really is Rapidshare doing that, happened to me too.
Usually happens if you start downloading.

2. There are no default sounds (anymore)

I'll have it disable sounds if the status is set to busy.
RE: RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by davidpolitis on 05-29-2008 at 08:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by P117
It is. Replace your code with http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=60...d=672068#pid672068
RE: RE: RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by P117 on 05-30-2008 at 03:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by davidpolitis
quote:
Originally posted by P117
It is. Replace your code with http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=60...d=672068#pid672068

:| How do I use that.
RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Zmir on 06-05-2008 at 10:12 AM

I hope u manage to make that busy check thingie :D This script is too good for me

And is this script having problems with the new interface of rapidshare?
My script showed happy hours was off when it was actually on! :(

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by Twikki on 06-05-2008 at 09:11 PM

does this check itself automatically?

and is it possible that you could possibly allow a list or something so when happy hour occurs it automatically goes onto the first link

RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by P117 on 06-08-2008 at 09:07 PM

ARRRR WTF

they went and changed it

RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by warmth on 06-14-2008 at 05:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rapidcheck menu
The URL used to check for Happy Hours is invalid.
:-#
RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by matty on 12-02-2009 at 07:13 PM

Just get jDownloader. It is an app written in Java that has many awesome features like Auto CAPTCHA and the ability to renew your IP address if it needs to wait before downloading anything.

RE: RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by warmth on 12-02-2009 at 10:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Just get jDownloader. It is an app written in Java that has many awesome features like Auto CAPTCHA and the ability to renew your IP address if it needs to wait before downloading anything.
I am a kinda part of that team too :P
RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by matty on 12-02-2009 at 10:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
Originally posted by matty
I am a kinda part of that team too :P
Oh really? And your roll is what?
RE: [Beta] Rapidcheck - Rapidshare HappyHour Checker by warmth on 12-03-2009 at 03:30 AM

Spanish support/bug reporter... I am not an official but a well known in JD chats, IRC, forums, etc...