Shoutbox

Script to read instantly what the other person is writing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Script to read instantly what the other person is writing (/showthread.php?tid=83969)

Script to read instantly what the other person is writing by Paolo IV on 05-27-2008 at 12:36 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I just searched everywhere but I didn't find any script like the one I need.

I would like to have a chat with a friend and see what he's writing before he pushes the "send button" is it possible?

thanks anyway

Paolo

RE: Script to read instantly what the other person is writing by Justin on 05-27-2008 at 12:39 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=74511&page=1

Although, I don't think is always accurate.

RE: Script to read instantly what the other person is writing by Phillip on 05-27-2008 at 12:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paolo IV
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I just searched everywhere but I didn't find any script like the one I need.

I would like to have a chat with a friend and see what he's writing before he pushes the "send button" is it possible?

thanks anyway

Paolo
Not possible. Pretty sure it has been asked many times to.
RE: Script to read instantly what the other person is writing by Menthix on 05-27-2008 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Justin
I don't think is always accurate.
True, besides that, Typing Notifier doesn't show what the person on the other side is typing. Showing what the other side is writing before the send button is pressed is impossible without running extra software on "the other side".
RE: Script to read instantly what the other person is writing by Th3rmal on 05-27-2008 at 12:56 PM

I highly doubt it will ever be possible.

[offtopic]

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Not possible. Pretty sure it has been asked many times to.
what gives? wheres the zippy...[/offtopic]