Shoutbox

Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] (/showthread.php?tid=84020)

Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by M73A on 05-30-2008 at 01:11 PM

.... Woah!
locke! :(
desmond and penny :D
walt is huge, haha
ben! :O
the island moving! :O
ah just.. what!
boat go boom :(

who was with the million random actors being rafted to the boat... WTF!

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Volv on 05-30-2008 at 01:46 PM

After watching the season finale I had the same feeling and expression as I did after watching the following Lost-related video http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/221754.html

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Aeryn on 05-30-2008 at 02:35 PM

Well, while it's still somewhat entertaining, it's getting sillier and sillier. Wonder how many more seasons they are gonna make.

Oh and I find the "future" Jack really annoying in his constant drunken, unshaven and whiney state. Too much drama. :(

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by joey on 05-30-2008 at 02:38 PM

i heard they're milking two more season out of that cow. its just daft tbh, getting a little crazy when it started off so normally.

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by MeEtc on 05-30-2008 at 03:13 PM

I was only able to watch the fist 40 mins on TV before I had to go out. Its downloaded and waiting for me at home to watch tonight though :D

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by prashker on 05-30-2008 at 08:11 PM

Lost.S01-S04.DVDRiP.HDTV.XviD-ScT (100%, seeding at 62.66KB/s) Uploaded: 30.37GB

:drool:

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Mike on 05-31-2008 at 12:18 AM

I really liked how the light was cast on the scene where Ben was turning the wheel to move the island: http://images.lostpedia.com/images/f/ff/FDK.jpg

Also, I'm very sorry for Locke :(

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by MeEtc on 05-31-2008 at 12:22 AM

poor Jin :(

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by M73A on 05-31-2008 at 01:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I really liked how the light was cast on the scene where Ben was turning the wheel to move the island: http://images.lostpedia.com/images/f/ff/FDK.jpg

i liked that too, the mood wouldnt habe been the same if it was all icy blue!

i think locke will get ressurected like christian....

hm, the island plopped up somehwere else, maybe it will catch a new black rock? i wonder why it moved before (if thats how the black rock got to the middle of the island)

RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Chrono on 05-31-2008 at 03:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Haz
Well, while it's still somewhat entertaining, it's getting sillier and sillier. Wonder how many more seasons they are gonna make.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29...asons_and_end_date

As for the season finale, it was just awesome :P Really entertaining, exciting, sad... it had everything and it was really well done. i liked the way they managed to explain how they got off the island. Now the question is why do they have to go back? :O

As for locke, i always thought it was him :zippy:
RE: RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by djdannyp on 05-31-2008 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

hm, the island plopped up somehwere else, maybe it will catch a new black rock? i wonder why it moved before (if thats how the black rock got to the middle of the island)

also, who moved it before......widmore perhaps?

cos ben said whoever moves the island can't go back.....and we know there's some kinda connection between widmore and the island
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Quantum on 05-31-2008 at 10:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

also, who moved it before......widmore perhaps?

cos ben said whoever moves the island can't go back.....and we know there's some kinda connection between widmore and the island

Ben could be speaking rubbish. it wouldn't of been the first time?
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Spunky on 05-31-2008 at 11:35 AM

Am I the only one that noticed the time difference? :p

Sayid gets off the island with the other 5 and has to spend however long "getting rescued"... When Ben moves the island he is wearing the same clothes and has the same cut on his arm as when he goes to tell Sayid who killed Nadia. Ben must go straight off the island to that flash forward, set possibly a couple of years in the future.

As for them all having to go back, is that going to include Desmond? Will it include Christian Shephard, seeing as he was on the plane when it originally crashed. How is Jack going to convince Kate to go back (Aaron and Claire)

Driving me mad right now. Why are they referring to Locke as Jeremy Bentham (I have a theory involving UCL, but you'll have to look it up)

RE: RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by djdannyp on 05-31-2008 at 03:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
Am I the only one that noticed the time difference? :p

Sayid gets off the island with the other 5 and has to spend however long "getting rescued"... When Ben moves the island he is wearing the same clothes and has the same cut on his arm as when he goes to tell Sayid who killed Nadia. Ben must go straight off the island to that flash forward, set possibly a couple of years in the future.

yeah, i noticed that

it's 30th December 2004 when Ben moves the island, etc

and when Ben got to that hotel in Tunisia he asked the date and was told 24th October 2005

so there's a missing 10 months somewhere.......interesting
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by -dt- on 05-31-2008 at 03:46 PM

quote:
remember the time traveling bunny thing... :P
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by Quantum on 05-31-2008 at 03:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:

Was it not a mouse or a rat?
RE: RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by djdannyp on 05-31-2008 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by john-t
quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:

Was it not a mouse or a rat?

you're getting confused, lol

faraday travelled a mouse's consciousness into the future and then back again, enabling it to learn its memories of the future....like the run which it hadn't yet been taught how to do.

in the dharma initiative orientation videos we're shown the same rabbit occuring in two different places in the same room, implying that one of the rabbits has travelled in time to get there and Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund/Edgar Halliwax seems concerned that they don't see each other.

i think the lag between ben leaving the island and turning up in tunisia isn't to do with time-travel though, i think it's because of the lag between the island and the rest of the world unless the correct bearing is used (seen when the freighter's doctor washes up dead on the island prior to his execution on the boat)

i'm sure it'll all be explained though
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by MeEtc on 05-31-2008 at 09:09 PM

My guess is that the island isn't moved physical space, its moved in time. As the video explains, the bunny appears to disappear for a fraction of a second, and then reappear. My guess is that the island is fung forward 10 months, which explains the time difference when Ben appears in Tunisia

RE: RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by vikke on 05-31-2008 at 09:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Lost.S01-S04.DVDRiP.HDTV.XviD-ScT (100%, seeding at 62.66KB/s) Uploaded: 30.37GB

You're just seeding the bonus image-set right? :)
RE: Lost Season 4 Finale Discussions [SPOILERS] by prashker on 05-31-2008 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

You're just seeding the bonus image-set right? :)
I don't get it :banana: