Shoutbox

[help] Problem with blank space in skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [help] Problem with blank space in skin (/showthread.php?tid=84049)

[help] Problem with blank space in skin by Hinyer on 05-31-2008 at 11:30 PM

Hey people, i've got this problem and i can't fix it, can you give me a hand? I want to get rid of the blank space between the search bar and the contact list. As you can see in the picture, there's a small separation (white line):

[Image: attachment.php?pid=911127]

(i mean the white line ABOVE de search bar)

How do i fix it?

Thanks.

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by Chrono on 06-01-2008 at 12:29 AM

Bump.

i fixed the message, i hope it's more understandable now :P

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by aNILEator on 06-01-2008 at 12:52 AM

try without the information bar.

otherwise edit the borderthickness or colour present.

unless you mean between dashboard and word wheel, then that must be an image or border problem as it's already 'flush' with wordwheel by default

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by Chrono on 06-01-2008 at 01:18 AM

he means the white line above the search bar

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by Willz on 06-01-2008 at 01:30 AM

well we sort of need to see more of the window to be able to determine whats going on. I don't think its borders because to make a border that thick one would have edit the borderthickness which means he would know where that was in order to get it happening in the first place. Windows Live Messenger by default does not have anything like that happen to it.

The only thing I can think of right now is that hes editing another skin and doesn't know why its coming with that white bit. If thats the case I hope you asked permission first ;) But yeah if it is like that wed need to see more of the skin to know whats going on.

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by LuckyMe on 06-01-2008 at 01:35 AM

What he wants is to know about that white space between dashboard and searchbar, i am currently trying to help and i´ve fixed before on my skin, so it should look like this:

[Image: rani88.jpg]

not like actually is:

[Image: nxt3sj.jpg]

Help plz

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by Chrono on 06-01-2008 at 01:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Willz
The only thing I can think of right now is that hes editing another skin and doesn't know why its coming with that white bit. If thats the case I hope you asked permission first
no, he started the skin from scratch ;)
RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by diablotin on 06-01-2008 at 08:44 PM

to mask your line make like me

4005-923

quote:
element[ID=Atom(ai216)]
{
background:rcbkd(668);
}
replace the following code
code:
element[ID=Atom(ai216)]
{
Background:argb(0,0,0,0);
}

[Image: nxt3sj.jpg]

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by aNILEator on 06-04-2008 at 09:04 PM

This guy really doesn't speak English very well at all, his friend hasn't asked me online and I've had over 50 people added to my block list this week don't really see what I can do here, they're not asking me about skins or sending them to me or anything

RE: [help] Problem with blank space in skin by LuckyMe on 06-04-2008 at 10:23 PM

thanks for the interest, i´ve already added you, my english is not too good but i hope you can help us to get our skins working ;)

nirvana1308@yahoo.com
:D