Shoutbox

heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ (/showthread.php?tid=84085)

heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-01-2008 at 05:14 PM

:@

everyday every time i sign in to msn messenger  [live beta version 9.0] i have this error that says... wait let me get a screen shot;

[Image: fnckthishsytag7.jpg]

its happens every time i sign in... i reinstalled messenger but it didn't work :(

somebody help?

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by andrewdodd13 on 06-01-2008 at 05:31 PM

3 things:

1) Windows Live Messenger 9 is BETA. Hence, you should be asking questions related to it on the Connect newsgroups. And if you don't have access to those forums, you shouldn't be using it at all.

2) You've got 3 instances of WLM open in that screenshot. Does it sign you in on the first two instances without error? Does the problem occur on a clean WLM installation (ie without any patches, or MP!L)?

3) If it only occurs on a certain profile, clean out the data for that profile from the App Data folder.

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-01-2008 at 05:44 PM

okay let me try it... is it because of the patch?

no no no :@ its not working...
RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by Phillip on 06-01-2008 at 06:36 PM

Why not just use 8.5. I highly doubt you are a beta tester.

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by ipab on 06-01-2008 at 06:59 PM

I can see 9.0 having issues if you are using the same account to login twice on the same computer...again, I don't see your username in the newsgroups so my guess is that you are not supposed to have access to this beta anyway, so therefore I would just recommend you go back to using 8.5.

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-02-2008 at 07:02 AM

i have installed 8.1 and i still have this problem wtf???

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by andrewdodd13 on 06-02-2008 at 10:00 AM

Delete your cache from C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-02-2008 at 10:26 AM

ohk thanks everyone i tried all of your solution but nothing worked really at last i cleaned my registry that worked...once again thanks to all of u :) i'll show up again if i have more problems...

fuck :@ its still not fixeed :@ wtfffff
RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by bigb88 on 06-02-2008 at 03:51 PM

_drunkpunk_ -
1.uninstall wlm
2.reboot the computer
3.go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\ and remove that folder
4.go here and download 8.5 and install it http://pank.org/ftp/im/puremsn8.5.1302en.msi  there is the standalone installer for 8.5

and see if u get that error dont put any patches or anything to it

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-02-2008 at 10:00 PM

ok this works but when i install the patch or msn plus i get the same error again... i want the plus thing and need multi msn too

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by MeEtc on 06-03-2008 at 02:29 AM

What patch are you referring to?
Also, a more complete uninstall guide:
CookieRevised's reply to Windows Live Messenger BIG PROBLEM!

yay! 1500 posts

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by roflmao456 on 06-03-2008 at 02:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by _drunkpunk_
ok this works but when i install the patch or msn plus i get the same error again... i want the plus thing and need multi msn too
Plus! has the Polygamy feature built in already.. no need for a patch to enable polygamy
go to the Plus! Preferences and choose the Customize tab then check "Allow me to connect to multiple accounts simultaneously" ;)
RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by _drunkpunk_ on 06-03-2008 at 10:19 AM

i guess i did not say this... i have formated my C drive ! after this problem and the problem still existed. installing 8.5 works i have not installed plus yet and no problems till now... now i' gonna install plus. brb

RE: heeeeeeeeelp!!!!! i'm sick of this problem :@ by RaceProUK on 06-03-2008 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by _drunkpunk_
i have formated my C drive ! after this problem
That's just a bit too drastic for me.

I think the crashes are likely caused by the patch.