Shoutbox

[Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin (/showthread.php?tid=84159)

[Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin by Keikonium on 06-06-2008 at 04:19 PM

I'm sure most of you know what skin I am looking for; it's the one included in the documentation. I was wondering if this was ever released for download or not? My friend is interested in it, and if anyone could help that'd be great :).

RE: [Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin by Basilis on 06-06-2008 at 04:22 PM

No, it is not released. It is just an example. You could try doing it yourself though. Patchou says it is not a designer's head so it is "easy" to make it look like the one in the documentation if your friends wants specifically that one.

RE: [Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin by Keikonium on 06-06-2008 at 04:25 PM

Yeah she wants that exact one lol. I could attempt to make it myself, first time I'll be diving into shaping windows :D.

Thanks for the reply man :).

RE: [Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin by Basilis on 06-06-2008 at 04:27 PM

Remember that to make it exactly like the one in the documentation, you need to specify the exact dimensions of the window.  Good luck shaping! :)

RE: [Looking for a skin] Shaped Cat Head Skin by aNILEator on 06-06-2008 at 08:13 PM

yeah that only worked as the sign in window by the way as the example, It really wouldn't work as a skin for the contact list unless you did some serious UI changes eg Removing the dashboard and tabs etc

Good luck if you're really going to bother attempting it