Shoutbox

[?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' (/showthread.php?tid=84196)

[?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' by roflmao456 on 06-08-2008 at 02:16 AM

This is for a script (project) that i'm making.

i would like to limit how a sound's quality, time limit.. etc and then save it into an MP3 file.

Here is a screenshot of what i would like to create in my script (not the interface.. just the code behind all this)

[Image: attachment.php?pid=912359]

RE: [?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' by Volv on 06-08-2008 at 05:17 AM

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not...
Either way, I imagine it would be difficult. MsgPlus uses LAME MP3 Encoder as well as a bunch of other audio magic I believe.

RE: [?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' by roflmao456 on 06-08-2008 at 10:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
I'm not sure if this is a joke or not...
Either way, I imagine it would be difficult. MsgPlus uses LAME MP3 Encoder as well as a bunch of other audio magic I believe.
thanks, il use the dll from the Plus! directory since i'm too lazy to compile it :P

i don't know how to use it.. is there any documentation for  the functions and what to call etc.?
RE: [?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' by CookieRevised on 06-09-2008 at 12:14 AM

ever opened the Plus! About Window? There are links there (probably part of what you need todo when you use their libraries or something) to the official websites of those libs, which includes everything you need.

Or just click the link in Volv's post.

:p

RE: [?] Coding 'Emotion Sound Creation' by roflmao456 on 06-09-2008 at 01:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
ever opened the Plus! About Window? There are links there (probably part of what you need todo when you use their libraries or something) to the official websites of those libs, which includes everything you need.

Or just click the link in Volv's post.

:p
yeah i did go to the LAME site, but i don't know where to start lol :P and things work perfectly. i just need to have it limit the duration of the mp3 just like Plus!.