Shoutbox

Dynamic Iframe - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Dynamic Iframe (/showthread.php?tid=84246)

Dynamic Iframe by Mentality on 06-10-2008 at 03:48 PM

ps3news.co.nr

I need to know if anyone can help me make the iframe dynamic so it expands depending on the ammount of content that is in it at the time and resizes each time it loads a different page into it.

I have a script at the minute but it only resizes it for the intial source, anything after that and it remains the same size it was intially.

If you need the source let me know and I will post it.

UPDATE

Ok sorry for this, I have fixed it so it appears to work in IE 7 but it isn't showing correctly in Firefox. Any ideas? code is available for those who wish to help and request it.

RE: Dynamic Iframe by Jarrod on 06-11-2008 at 11:55 AM

I think I did this before I can't  remember i'll have a look @ what I did tomorrow & try help if it's not already fixed

RE: Dynamic Iframe by Mentality on 06-12-2008 at 10:32 AM

Nah still not fixed, it's working on IE but no other browser :( you're help would be much appreciated thanks, I will send you anything you need to take a look at it. :D

RE: Dynamic Iframe by Jarrod on 06-13-2008 at 09:58 AM

well i had a look at what i did and i just used a static size what you could probally do with some dhtml is use div tags as opposed to i frames and have the div layer dynamiclly positioned that's the only way i can think to do it