Shoutbox

[Info needed] Message lyrics - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Info needed] Message lyrics (/showthread.php?tid=84254)

[Info needed] Message lyrics by Vein on 06-10-2008 at 07:45 PM

First of all,hello everyone,im new to this community.
Now to the topic,Im interested in script that reads lyrics from winamp or windows media player,and instantly turns them in your message bar. Something like karaoke player(if u know what i mean,van basco's karaoke player :P).

What I mostly wonna know is,does that script or program or anything exists ?
And if it exists could u provide me with link?

Regards,
Vein.

RE: [Info needed] Message lyrics by roflmao456 on 06-11-2008 at 01:58 AM

this should be in the Scripting forum.... anyway,

a script is possible, but putting it into your "message bar" (which i think is your Personal Message) has a limit on how many characters you can put in there..

there is a script however that has the function to display the lyrics of a song. it is called "Now Playing" by -dt-. (i don't think it retrieves lyrics you set for the song itself though)

RE: [Info needed] Message lyrics by Vein on 06-11-2008 at 05:03 AM

Hmm,sorry about the posting in wrong section(wasnt sure where to post it),but thx i think this will do the job.

Even tho,lyrics as personal message would be awesome.

Regards,
Vein.

RE: RE: [Info needed] Message lyrics by Vein on 06-15-2008 at 07:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
this should be in the Scripting forum.... anyway,

a script is possible, but putting it into your "message bar" (which i think is your Personal Message) has a limit on how many characters you can put in there..

there is a script however that has the function to display the lyrics of a song. it is called "Now Playing" by -dt-. (i don't think it retrieves lyrics you set for the song itself though)

Hmm,about limited characters in personal message,it can be set,
in the link u provided me,u can put your own lyrics and open them.

The script im looking for would look/have smthin like this:

Window(like the one in the script u provided) with possibility to put max 40 chars in each line.
So after editing text and putting it inside that window,all you have to do is to save the work and recall that text as personal message.

If u understand what am I talkin' about.

ps: I know my english is kinda..sucky. Im in a hurry,and sorry for double post.

Regards,
Vein.