Shoutbox

Renting xbox 360 games - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Renting xbox 360 games (/showthread.php?tid=84351)

Renting xbox 360 games by Jimbo on 06-16-2008 at 06:04 AM

Well you all know that most xbox 360 games are pretty expensive and well i want to start renting some games. I've had a look at Tesco renting, and LoveFilm, they look pretty good but can anyone else suggest me some other good, cheap ones?

RE: Renting xbox 360 games by absorbation on 06-16-2008 at 05:22 PM

I suggest using renting as try before you buy. Any games you want, buy for a permanent collection. I read reviews before buying games.

RE: Renting xbox 360 games by Chris4 on 06-16-2008 at 05:33 PM

I get free renting of movies, games, etc. from LoveFilm for life.

Get a 3 month free trial code. Use it. Cancel a week before. Email/phone them telling them you want them to remove the account (recently this was a lot of trouble, had to email them multiple times, but worked out in the end). Once removed, sign up. It will probably say your address is already signed up. Email them saying that there is an error and they will apologise and let you sign up with your address ;).

But I'd recommend LoveFilm anyway, they're the best in the country. Tesco are run by LoveFilm. Blockbuster is another option.

RE: Renting xbox 360 games by toddy on 06-16-2008 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
I get free renting of movies, games, etc. from LoveFilm for life.

Get a 3 month free trial code. Use it. Cancel a week before. Email/phone them telling them you want them to remove the account (recently this was a lot of trouble, had to email them multiple times, but worked out in the end). Once removed, sign up. It will probably say your address is already signed up. Email them saying that there is an error and they will apologise and let you sign up with your address ;).

But I'd recommend LoveFilm anyway, they're the best in the country. Tesco are run by LoveFilm. Blockbuster is another option.

* toddy goes to try that :cheesy:

RE: Renting xbox 360 games by Chris4 on 06-16-2008 at 08:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
* toddy goes to try that :cheesy:

:P
RE: Renting xbox 360 games by saralk on 06-16-2008 at 08:52 PM

My sister works in marketing at LoveFilm, so I get a free subscription, it's pretty good.