Shoutbox

Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem (/showthread.php?tid=84441)

Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by dazzdoc1 on 06-21-2008 at 11:35 AM

Lately I have noticed a big difference in my Log Viewer and Message History because the fonts in it have become smaller as shown in the image.
Is there anyway to make the font back to it's original size?

Image Link to how it looks like on Messenger Plus 4.6 on WLM 8.5.
http://dazzdoc.soragon.net/Pics/logviewer.jpg

Can anyone help me?
I think there is a simple solution to this but I just don't happen to know it.

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by Shezi on 06-21-2008 at 10:05 PM

hello,
pleae clarify ur problem.
and if u want to view the old chat logs then there is a browse option in the end of left side.

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by dazzdoc1 on 06-21-2008 at 11:37 PM

okay i edited my post. and PLEASE look at the picture to see my problem is because you will definitely see the problem when you see it.
So does anyone know how to zoom in or zoom out in messenger message history?
or
Does anybody know how to change it back to normal.
I think it may be something with IE7.

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by dazzdoc1 on 06-22-2008 at 12:21 AM

ok found the answer.
i just reset the settings on IE7 and everything is back to normal

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by shaners1 on 07-31-2008 at 08:49 PM

can you please tell me how you did that? I am having the same problem.

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by WallnutBoy on 08-10-2008 at 05:49 PM

Seeing as the OP doesn't seem to remember about responding, I'll help.

I had the same problem, and found that dazzdoc1's solution worked =P

Open up Internet Explorer 7 and go to Tools --> Internet Options. Then go to the Advanced tab and click on 'Reset...' at the bottom. This will go through deleting all of your IE7 settings, browsing history etc. I don't know why this worked or what the issue actually was, but this worked for me and I hope it'll work for you xD

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by Spunky on 08-10-2008 at 05:53 PM

Have you tried holding CTRL and scrolling your mouse's wheel

RE: RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by SimonHodgkiss on 08-10-2008 at 07:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff

That's really strange I'm sure you can't change the size of the text unless its generated by your browsers text size
RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by Spunky on 08-10-2008 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SimonHodgkiss
quote:

That's really strange I'm sure you can't change the size of the text unless its generated by your browsers text size

Most programs let you change the size of text in this way (Office for example)
RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by WallnutBoy on 08-10-2008 at 08:31 PM

You can't zoom in or out with the log viewer, nor does affecting the font size for the logs change anything.

I think the problem might have something to do with Winamp. Does anyone who have this problem also use Winamp with one of the lyrics plugins for it?

RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by SimonHodgkiss on 08-10-2008 at 08:33 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SimonHodgkiss
quote:

Most programs let you change the size of text in this way (Office for example)

Yeah it doesn't let you zoom in on the logs or anything tho in that way or at least I can't zoom in.
RE: Messenger Plus Log Viewer and Message History Problem by CookieRevised on 08-28-2008 at 03:39 AM

Do not suggest to use <CTRL><+>, <CTRL><-> or <CTRL><MSCROLL> anymore. That will not work anymore from inside the Plus! Log Window.

(also suggesting to reset MSIE settings is not very good since that will also reset security settings)

Please see CookieRevised's reply to How to increase font size while viewing on the Log Viewer?

;)