Shoutbox

Doomsday's been postponed again - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Doomsday's been postponed again (/showthread.php?tid=84449)

Doomsday's been postponed again by VanguardBeta on 06-21-2008 at 07:28 PM

So I just watched this 2 hour documentary on the history channel about Nostradamus... it was another of these 'hidden warning' things, like the so-called Da Vinci code. Because of this, I was sceptical at first, but it eventually gripped my attention. But guess what the final conclusion of the show was... another estimated doomsday. It seems that no one gives a rat's ass about the Da Vinci code anymore so they've found something else. Don't get me wrong, the links between Nostradamus' prophecies and real life events are astounding but, for christ's sake, another doomsday deadline? How many of these have we had, like, 2 or 3 in the past 10 years? Who thinks we're in for a biblical catastrophe?

RE: Doomsday's been postponed again by joey on 06-21-2008 at 09:35 PM

we'd all know youd be lying phillip. and respond when i talk to you on msn saying sorry for not talking to you on msn. ;o

i dont really get where people get these daft ideas about the universe/world ending one day or civilizations being wiped out. its like trying to believe everything thats written in the bible tbh. no offence to religious people =p

RE: Doomsday's been postponed again by LieutenantPetrelli on 06-22-2008 at 12:27 AM

I personaly dont believe any of this bullshit predictions. and i dont get were this religius people get this because it says NO WERE in the bible when the world will end