Shoutbox

I can't upload new update of my script! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: I can't upload new update of my script! (/showthread.php?tid=84483)

I can't upload new update of my script! by Suxsem on 06-23-2008 at 12:12 PM

Hi! I send 2 email to scripts@msgpluslive.net with the update of my new script, but for many days i don't received any replay.
The script for update is conta_giorni (http://www.msgpluslive.it/scripts/view/416-conta_giorni/).
The new version is the conta_giorni 3.2
The new full description is

quote:
RIMUOVERE PRIMA LE EVENTUALI VERSIONI PRECEDENTI

Come?
Ti basterà inserire il giorno da cui far partire/a cui far arrivare il conteggio, nella finestra Configurazione disponibile dal menù dello script, inserire il codice "!cg!" nel tuo nickname (nel punto in cui vuoi far comparire il conteggio)....e....fine! Avrete il vostro bel conteggio che si aggiornerà automaticamente!

**Rispetto ad altri script simili, conta_giorni è perfettamente compatibile con gli stati personalizzati di Messenger Plus e con altro**

Per problemi, semeraro.stefano@hotmail.it
by Suxsem

The update of the script is attached in this message.
I wait for replay...bye!
RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by Basilis on 06-23-2008 at 12:16 PM

You must have patience. MenthiX is busy and has his own life. When he has time, he will update the database. I can tell he does a pretty good job. Your script will be in the database if it has no bugs, that is for sure. :) You will get a reply soon, telling you if your script has been updated or denied and why.

RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by Suxsem on 06-23-2008 at 12:31 PM

ok, thank :)

RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by Menthix on 06-23-2008 at 01:22 PM

I think i remember seeing your mail. Basilis sums it up pretty nicely.

I'm further behind on the mails than i like, but had to write a lot of documentation to finish my internship. On the bus home now. You should receive a reply later today or tomorrow.

RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by absorbation on 06-23-2008 at 02:24 PM

Maybe an automated system is required, but only for those who have created and published a skin in the past, allowing them to update? It could be an important time saver MenthiX. What do you think?

RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by -dt- on 06-23-2008 at 02:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Maybe an automated system is required, but only for those who have created and published a skin in the past, allowing them to update? It could be an important time saver MenthiX. What do you think?
the new plusdb will have something like that
RE: I can't upload new update of my script! by Sunshine on 06-23-2008 at 03:26 PM

It will always require reviewing before adding to the db, no matter if its a new script/skin or an update to an existing one. Don't want faulty/db rule violating stuff in now do we ;)

At mpsounds we do aswell, people upload thier packs and it gets reviewed by an admin/mod before it will be shown on the site. No update system tho.