Shoutbox

Wlm going blue when minimised + 2 other problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Wlm going blue when minimised + 2 other problems (/showthread.php?tid=84623)

Wlm going blue when minimised + 2 other problems by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 07-01-2008 at 06:18 PM

Ive been having two problems the last few days with msn which i cant really understand.

First of all the tabs at the side of the contact list dont load sometimes. If i sign in and out a few times they do eventually load just fine.

The second is that peoples dissplay pictures are taking a lot longer than usual to load. I just get the little blue msn man for a while before it eventually loads their dissplay picture.

Ive re-instaled msn, virus scanned, updated my comp ect.

My isp hasnt had to much trouble appart from a drop in the connection for about an hour yesterday when the line went down and ive never had this much trouble with msn before.

I know the tabs are stored on the msn servers so it may well be that but i was wondering if there is anything i could do which might fix it or if im just going to have to wait it out.

Edit: i went to minimise msn and it crashed. I Tried to close it and the whole contact list box went blue with "windows live messenger" written in the middle then after a few seconds went back to my contact list and worked fine :S