Shoutbox

Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents (/showthread.php?tid=84651)

Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents by Vegetakid4evr on 07-03-2008 at 11:12 PM

ok, i can view my chatlogs on my messenger, but when i try to go to documents with chat logs it wont let me view them. it keeps on sayng somethings missing or the name is not typed correctly and some bs.

can you please help me out here?

RE: Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents by CookieRevised on 07-04-2008 at 01:09 AM

Not without the proper and full error description you get.

If you report bugs or other stuff which seems not right, then you should always give as much details as possible. Especially giving full error message exactly as they appear.

If possible, even provide a screenshot of it...

;)

RE: RE: Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents by Vegetakid4evr on 07-04-2008 at 09:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Not without the proper and full error description you get.

If you report bugs or other stuff which seems not right, then you should always give as much details as possible. Especially giving full error message exactly as they appear.

If possible, even provide a screenshot of it...

;)
Ok, here's the screenshot of it .

[Image: attachment.php?pid=916013]

[Moderator edit: censored contact email addresses for privacy]
RE: Problems with viewing my chatlogs through documents by CookieRevised on 07-05-2008 at 01:03 AM

Does this happen with all logs, or just with some specific ones from certain contacts only?

Does it only happen for contacts for which you have a conversation going on at that very same moment? If this is the case it might be that those logs are locked. In that case close the conversations first.

Other than that I can't help you, sorry.

If nobody has a solution for this you might want to try to contact the support team of Windows Live Messenger:
https://support.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlmessenger
Make sure you give more than enough details though; you need to help them helping you.

But, you might want to abscure the emails in your screenshot by editing the screenshot with a graphics program. I'm not certain if your contacts would appreciate it if you show their email addresses like that.