Shoutbox

How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? (/showthread.php?tid=84699)

How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? by T.e.s.T on 07-06-2008 at 06:01 PM

How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used for a certain time???
I have plus :P

RE: How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? by spongeboy on 07-07-2008 at 01:03 AM

There is no way to set the status to change to busy if MSN isn't being used. However, there is a way to change your status to Away after MSN isn't being used for a specific time. To do this go to the Menu Bar, click Tools, then Options, and then click on the Personal tab. Under My Status check mark the Show me as "AWAY" when I'm inactive for... Choose the amount of minutes when you want the Messenger to set you to an away status. Also know that when you are running a full-screen program (ex: viewing a film, or a Power Point presentation) MSN can set you to busy. To do this go to Tools, Options, Personal tab, and under My status check Show me as "Busy"...Hope I helped.

RE: How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? by T.e.s.T on 07-07-2008 at 03:22 PM

Thanks for the help.............
That was very helpful

RE: How to change status automatically to busy if the messenger is not used?? by spongeboy on 07-08-2008 at 01:46 AM

You're welcome:)