Shoutbox

Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! (/showthread.php?tid=84726)

Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by Ross2452 on 07-08-2008 at 05:04 PM

Hi guys, i have been a user since the old old days, but haven't used msn (or plus) in years now.

After moving house i decided to fire together my old PC and found plus installed on it. I had a look around ur website and played with the new version and i must say, you have came a long way!

This is maby the best program add-on i have ever seen. You've successfully brightened the lives of many msn'ers and to that i salute you!

Keep up the utterly fantastic work guys!

Best wishes,  Ross.

RE: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by tony on 07-08-2008 at 05:49 PM

Thank you

RE: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by Lou on 07-09-2008 at 03:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ross2452
I'm sure the one and only coder for Plus! will be glad to hear it :P. But yeah, there's only one person.
RE: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by NiteMare on 07-09-2008 at 03:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
quote:
Originally posted by Ross2452
I'm sure the one and only coder for Plus! will be glad to hear it :P. But yeah, there's only one person.
reallisticly, every scripter and skinner is a Plus! coder too and anybody that has ever reported a bug, suggested a feature, or contributed in some way is part of the team ... a minor part maybe but still, we're all part of the team, we al strive towards the development of plus
RE: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by Chrono on 07-09-2008 at 06:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare

reallisticly, every scripter and skinner is a Plus! coder too and anybody that has ever reported a bug, suggested a feature, or contributed in some way is part of the team ... a minor part maybe but still, we're all part of the team, we al strive towards the development of plus
Dont forget about testers and translators :)
RE: Congratz to the Messenger Plus Team! by NiteMare on 07-09-2008 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
quote:

Dont forget about testers and translators :)

i didn't ;)

quote:
anybody that has ever reported a bug, suggested a feature, or contributed in some way is part of the team