Shoutbox

Display on Desktop - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Display on Desktop (/showthread.php?tid=84786)

Display on Desktop by hihitavec on 07-11-2008 at 08:14 PM

Hello!

I have one question.
Can I edit "function" Desplay on Desktop, that it will be transparent when I go over contact with mouse. I think that it would be same look if you are on with mouse or not.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks for help,
hihitavec

RE: Display on Desktop by hihitavec on 07-13-2008 at 05:25 PM

anyone?

RE: Display on Desktop by vaccination on 07-13-2008 at 06:43 PM

If you are talking about he Contacts On Desktop feature, you can change the settings for it from Plus! > Preferences > Messenger tab > Contacts on Desktop.

I don't really understand what your specific problem is, sorry.

RE: Display on Desktop by ahmetgns on 07-13-2008 at 10:57 PM

What you want seems to be a bug of that feature to me and I reported a similar thing in Desktop Contact windows doesn't become opaque on mouse hover. You can make good use of that bug until it is fixed (I hope it'll be fixed).

Also as I said in that thread already, when you hover your mouse on them, they are not fully opaque anyway. You can very hardly see behind of them. Maybe a registry setting for a 'transparency level when mouse over' can be implemented in the next versions. Patchou, the developer of Plus!, will most probably read this.

RE: Display on Desktop by hihitavec on 07-14-2008 at 11:52 AM

That I mean. I hope it will be fixed.

RE: Display on Desktop by ahmetgns on 07-15-2008 at 08:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hihitavec
That I mean. I hope it will be fixed.
I am confused :S. What do you want: A transparent desktop contact window even if mouse is on it, or the bug I reported to be fixed? I understand you want the first one, so I would expect you write "That I mean. I hope it will be implemented." because it will be a new feature if it will.