Shoutbox

Champions League's Skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Champions League's Skin (/showthread.php?tid=84844)

Champions League's Skin by jay69 on 07-15-2008 at 03:42 PM

Can the creator make this magnificient skin for the ultimate version of Windows Live (not just for 8.5) PLEASE ?
Thanks a lot
Bye

RE: Champions League's Skin by BartPc on 07-15-2008 at 03:49 PM

The ultimate version (2008) is the 8.5, the 9 is a beta version and is difficoult that you find skin for it.
If you give me the msgres.dll (of your version) and imagines I make the skin.

RE: Champions League's Skin by Eddie on 07-15-2008 at 04:13 PM

The ultimate version you are referring to is actually the old private beta...Windows Live Messenger 9 (2009). And skinners rarely make skins for betas as the resources and files are constantly changing, personally i advise you downgrade to 8.5 as there will be no updates to 9.0 for a while, therefore could be insecure *-)

RE: RE: Champions League's Skin by BartPc on 07-15-2008 at 05:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
The ultimate version you are referring to is actually the old private beta...Windows Live Messenger 9 (2009). And skinners rarely make skins for betas as the resources and files are constantly changing, personally i advise you downgrade to 8.5 as there will be no updates to 9.0 for a while, therefore could be insecure *-)
I agree!
RE: Champions League's Skin by Basilis on 07-17-2008 at 12:37 PM

I will update the skin for 9.0 when it will be released in public. For now, I cannot be sure about the stability of the resources as they may change with the official release of Windows Live Messenger 2009