Shoutbox

How to talk as other people in messenger. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to talk as other people in messenger. (/showthread.php?tid=84892)

How to talk as other people in messenger. by urban lemur on 07-18-2008 at 06:15 AM

hey guys....i am having some trouble in hat i dont noe how to talk as other peole in messenger....one of my mates made me say ima douche and so i searched up how to and all i got was that i needed plus live for it...can someone please help me with how to make people say thing in a convo...cheers

:)

RE: How to talk as other people in messenger. by ryxdp on 07-18-2008 at 06:42 AM

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you post a screenshot?

RE: How to talk as other people in messenger. by Willz on 07-18-2008 at 06:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by urban lemur
hey guys....i am having some trouble in hat i dont noe how to talk as other peole in messenger....one of my mates made me say ima douche and so i searched up how to and all i got was that i needed plus live for it...can someone please help me with how to make people say thing in a convo...cheers

:)

Its the imitate feature in Messenger Discovery Live, it makes it look like your contact has said something when they haven't.
RE: How to talk as other people in messenger. by NanaFreak on 07-18-2008 at 07:05 AM

the funny thing is that it doesnt work with stuffplugs chat only name feature :D