Shoutbox

See the contact list of one of "my" contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: See the contact list of one of "my" contacts (/showthread.php?tid=85225)

See the contact list of one of "my" contacts by honey114 on 08-06-2008 at 04:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I wonder If it is impossible to see the contact list of my contacts. For Example, I want to know, if my friend has somebody other in his contact list.

Is there any way to see it?

My second question is, is it possible to find other msn contacts (maybe in google).

thanx
Sara

RE: See the contact list of one of "my" contacts by Mnjul on 08-06-2008 at 04:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by honey114
I wonder If it is impossible to see the contact list of my contacts. For Example, I want to know, if my friend has somebody other in his contact list.

Is there any way to see it?
It's not possible, because you have to hack into your friend's account, which is definitely illegal.
RE: See the contact list of one of "my" contacts by mynetx on 08-06-2008 at 05:06 PM

Why not simply ask your friend?
Btw, there are possibilites, technically, but I will surely not tell you them as they are not legal, just like Mnjul pointed out.

RE: RE: See the contact list of one of "my" contacts by honey114 on 08-06-2008 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
Why not simply ask your friend?
Btw, there are possibilites, technically, but I will surely not tell you them as they are not legal, just like Mnjul pointed out.
Okay, the problem is, that he did not contact me on MSN since....2 or 3 Month!! And I see him online, but I don`t want to write him until he write me at first. He see me online but he doesn`t write me. So why!!8o|
RE: See the contact list of one of "my" contacts by Basilis on 08-06-2008 at 05:56 PM

He may have deleted you from his contact list, by accident or on purpose. You can check that from the Contact List Clean-Up. :)