Shoutbox

cant submit a script to your website T~T - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: cant submit a script to your website T~T (/showthread.php?tid=85413)

cant submit a script to your website T~T by YLivay on 08-15-2008 at 01:46 PM

I've finished a pretty good script and I want to submit it but every time
i click the submit it redirects me to the home page.

This is the link I tried: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/submit/

Where should i submit my script then?

RE: cant submit a script to your website T~T by Aardvark on 08-15-2008 at 01:50 PM

The scripts database is currently down at the moment so this is most likely the cause of your problems.

RE: cant submit a script to your website T~T by Basilis on 08-15-2008 at 01:51 PM

First of all, you submit your script via the e-mail given to you from the submit page you are trying to open. You don't submit it directly from that page. But, the scripts database is down at the moment because of a problem. It will be back when the problem is fixed. I don't know the address you need to send your script to, but even if you send it now, it will not be added till the problem is fixed. :)

P.S. I guess the address is scripts@msgpluslive.net but I am not sure.

RE: RE: cant submit a script to your website T~T by YLivay on 08-15-2008 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
First of all, you submit your script via the e-mail given to you from the submit page you are trying to open. You don't submit it directly from that page. But, the scripts database is down at the moment because of a problem. It will be back when the problem is fixed. I don't know the address you need to send your script to, but even if you send it now, it will not be added till the problem is fixed. :)

P.S. I guess the address is scripts@msgpluslive.net but I am not sure.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Ill just upload it to my website or something untill it will be available to upload to msn again.

By the way - how long do you think it will take to fix the problem?
RE: cant submit a script to your website T~T by mynetx on 08-15-2008 at 04:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
I guess the address is scripts@msgpluslive.net but I am not sure.
Hello YLivay,

Basilis is totally correct; the e-mail submission address is scripts@msgpluslive.net.

In order to submit a script to the Official Scripts Database of Messenger Plus!, simply follow the following instructions, taken from the site that is currently down:

[Image: t9tvfq.png]