Shoutbox

My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it (/showthread.php?tid=85653)

My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by dr34m3r on 08-29-2008 at 03:31 PM

Hello

Microsoft banned my email for no reason !

and when i asked them the said " Yousef, I have verified that your funny_q8@hotmail.com account was closed in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU).  While I am not able to discuss the specific reason on why your account was closed, here are some possible reasons:

. unwanted mail or "spam" 

. abusive or harassing e-mail 

. phishing or account fraud 

"

there was a mistake im sure !! cause i just use my email for XBOX LIVE ! never used it to send emails .. well ofcourse i recieve emails but that's not my problem right ?

what do u think i should do ? i really need it back ... not the email .. atleast i get my gamertag back !! 8o|

RE: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by Menthix on 08-29-2008 at 04:14 PM

The account could have been hacked. I think you could contact Xbox Live to transfer your gamertag to a new address, but you'll have to prove ownership of your old address somehow.

RE: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by vaccination on 08-29-2008 at 04:24 PM

cheating on xbox?

RE: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by dr34m3r on 08-29-2008 at 07:54 PM

MenthiX Thanks i'll try that

vaccination : no !! if i was cheating then they would just banned the gamertag not the email

RE: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by prashker on 08-29-2008 at 07:56 PM

They don't ban gamertags, only consoles :p

RE: My email was banned for nothin :) can u believe it by jrlumba on 08-29-2008 at 09:52 PM

Yeah, you must have been hacked. But sometimes, when I check my email, I sometimes see my friends sending ads and spam. I don't think they would do that, so I suspect the companies who own the ads must have used my friends email to enter my Non-spam section in my email. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my friends are just real a**holes and are working together to get back on me for screwing their girlfrie-- opps.... I got carried away.

But yeah, you must have been hacked. :chrongue: