Shoutbox

Bringing it back 2012 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Bringing it back 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=85758)

Bringing it back 2012 by Minikiltman on 09-03-2008 at 05:48 PM

Bringing back the discussion from Phillips topic.
I am 14 years old and reside in Scotland. I have known about this apparent 2012 business and thought nothing of it. Untill I heard about the swiss and the idea that is being carried out there. I then decided recently to research the end of the world and have just really shat myself.

The button that could end the world will be pressed on the 10th of Sept. Which is now 7 days away.

I have been reading a lot about it and have noted that IF black holes are created by this 'experiment' or as I call it being god they will take 4 years to completely destroy the world.

2008 + 4 =  2012

Let us now talk.

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by vaccination on 09-03-2008 at 05:59 PM

It's never going to happen.

See http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=85724

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Spunky on 09-03-2008 at 06:50 PM

Phillip: Your followers are wasting TIDs again! :refuck:

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Voldemort on 09-04-2008 at 12:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Minikiltman
I call it being god they will take 4 years to completely destroy the world.
ignorant fool
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Nathan on 09-04-2008 at 01:58 AM

I swear, this forum has had a lot of extra hits because of that thread, so Patchou and others shouldn't be complaining :P (Not that I said they are, I'm merely pointing it out).

Wow, 2008 + 4 = 2012 :O WHO KNEW?

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by ShawnZ on 09-04-2008 at 02:50 AM

quote:
I am 14 years old and reside in Scotland. I have known about this apparent 2012 business and thought nothing of it. Untill I heard about the swiss and the idea that is being carried out there. I then decided recently to research the end of the world and have just really shat myself.

The button that could end the world will be pressed on the 10th of Sept. Which is now 7 days away.

I have been reading a lot about it and have noted that IF black holes are created by this 'experiment' or as I call it being god they will take 4 years to completely destroy the world.

2008 + 4 =  2012

Let us now talk.

good thing they're not doing any experiments this year. sept 10th is just when they turn it on and check the alignment of everything etc
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by ryxdp on 09-04-2008 at 05:46 AM

quote:
Untill I heard about the swiss

Got something against the Swiss, now, have we? :grin:

Personally I couldn't care less. If we die, we die, and it wouldn't matter because we'd all be dead and thusly unable to care*. If we don't die, we pretend we made a mistake in the calculations and resume pushing it forward another decade or two.

* I believe someone in the original thread also made a remark like this, but that really doesn't matter because it's still funny.
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by NanaFreak on 09-04-2008 at 06:34 AM

omfg shut up!

that thread was shit and spammy dont try and make a new one ]=

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Jarrod on 09-04-2008 at 10:51 AM

if u want to make a new one head over to www.mycyberzone.com and knock yourself out

RE: RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Patchou on 09-07-2008 at 08:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
omfg shut up!

that thread was shit and spammy dont try and make a new one ]=
now now, the previous thread wasn't that bad.
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by ShawnZ on 09-07-2008 at 08:49 PM

threads get locked retardedly easy on this forum :(

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by Menthix on 09-07-2008 at 11:28 PM

There aren't much locks on this forum at all. Most locks are because there already is a similar thread and discussion should continue in the old thread. Real locked threads are pretty rare.

RE: Bringing it back 2012 by SikStyles on 09-09-2008 at 02:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:

2008 + 4 =  2012

Let us now talk.

good thing they're not doing any experiments this year. sept 10th is just when they turn it on and check the alignment of everything etc

Next year it will be 2009+3=2012 and all will be lost again! It will take 3 years of something other to send our world to 7th heaven.
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by sonarly50 on 10-01-2008 at 05:10 AM

quote:

2008 + 4 =  2012

Let us now talk.

hmmmm 2008+4=2012?? wow i can learn to add now lol. but seriously come on, dont listen to what scientists say all the time man. they have set lots of theories to one specific date 2012, and why? becuz they thought the worlds end was marked for 2012 on a myan calendar that was made thousands of years ago. they believed it too, and thats why they set all these dates to the same time.  but wait. do they even think it will happen? because you would think that if they thought it was going to end. they would stop making machines that could destroy the world and start making ones that could save it. beats me, but it wont end man
RE: Bringing it back 2012 by ShawnZ on 10-01-2008 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sonarly50
dont listen to what scientists say all the time man

what scientists have ever said that the world will end in 2012? he was just saying that he read somewhere a black hole would take 4 years to destroy the earth, which i'm sure he just made up.