Shoutbox

Problem solved, thanks. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Problem solved, thanks. (/showthread.php?tid=85837)

Problem solved, thanks. by XiaoM on 09-08-2008 at 08:02 AM

[Image: 45751324yg8.th.jpg]

Btw I'm using Vista Home Premium.

RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by RaPLeX on 09-08-2008 at 10:58 AM

i think there is a trouble with your msn connection.

RE: RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by XiaoM on 09-08-2008 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
i think there is a trouble with your msn connection.

As in? Be more specify pls (Y)
RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by Volv on 09-08-2008 at 12:52 PM

Chances are it's the skin you're currently using. Try changing it back to the default Messenger skin and see if you're still experiencing the problem (Plus > Preferences > Customize > Skins).

RE: RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by XiaoM on 09-08-2008 at 01:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
Chances are it's the skin you're currently using. Try changing it back to the default Messenger skin and see if you're still experiencing the problem (Plus > Preferences > Customize > Skins).

Oh my gawd, thanks! It worked. :o
RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by Volv on 09-08-2008 at 01:24 PM

No problem :)

If you've never had this problem before while using the skin then most likely the skin has been damaged on your computer some how, you can try downloading it again from the official skins database at www.msgpluslive.net/skins
If, after doing this, the problem still exists then make a post on the forums (or try to contact the author) as all skins in the database should be functional.

RE: RE: I can't send an instant message to all my contacts. Help needed.. by XiaoM on 09-08-2008 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
No problem :)

If you've never had this problem before while using the skin then most likely the skin has been damaged on your computer some how, you can try downloading it again from the official skins database at www.msgpluslive.net/skins
If, after doing this, the problem still exists then make a post on the forums (or try to contact the author) as all skins in the database should be functional.

Ok, noted. Thanks again. :)