Shoutbox

Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage (/showthread.php?tid=85859)

Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage by Zero on 09-09-2008 at 05:34 PM

Just curious to know how I'd go about changing the text formatting of the Message text received by a chat contact. Basically I want to place the text in italics to show that some processing was done to it by a script i'm working on.

RE: Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage by Spunky on 09-09-2008 at 05:39 PM

Use:

code:

sMessage = "[i]"+sMessage+"[/i]";
return sMessage;

RE: Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage by Zero on 09-09-2008 at 06:04 PM

lol and also... *sigh* But awesome! Thankyou!

RE: Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage by Zero on 09-09-2008 at 06:05 PM

actually, where can i find a reference for additional mark-up codes?

RE: Changing font attributes of text returned by Event ChatWndReceveiveMessage by roflmao456 on 09-09-2008 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zero
actually, where can i find a reference for additional mark-up codes?
it's all in Plus!..

try out the Format Panel in the conversation window (the button beside the plus! icon) ;)