Shoutbox

How to make different colour in the display name - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: How to make different colour in the display name (/showthread.php?tid=85877)

How to make different colour in the display name by bryant0223 on 09-10-2008 at 08:28 PM

i dunno how to make different colour in my display name. i just can choose 1 colour and 1 background colour.

RE: How to make different colour in the display name by Chris4 on 09-10-2008 at 09:07 PM

Short explanation of colour codes..

Say you wanted red writing.. you would put [c=4] at the beginning and [/c] at the end. Then you can do another colour, for example [c=7]text[/c] for orange. All the colours are in the Format Panel and you can find the number of the colour there.

Best way to customize your name is to open up a conversation and type /nick followed by your nickname. You can highlight what text you want to change colour, click the Format Panel button and choose the colour. Then highlight a different piece of text and choose another colour. Do the same thing for background.

Here's a quick animation explaining how. Press enter once you're done and it will change your name.

[Image: animation2sy5.gif]

Note: I'm using a skin so the buttons, etc. are different :tongue:

RE: How to make different colour in the display name by bryant0223 on 09-11-2008 at 02:07 AM

ok....thanks