Shoutbox

FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? (/showthread.php?tid=85897)

FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 09-12-2008 at 03:42 AM

quote:
At the 2008 SquareEnix DK3713 Party, it was announced that Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete will be released on March of 2009 in Japan and will be bundled with a demo version of Final Fantasy XIII along with the first HD released trailers of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, making them the first released trailers of the Fabula Nova Crystallis series

Yes I know it's old news but it's getting relatively close and i'm starting to get uber impatient (excited :p?)

I may actually buy this instead of just downloading a 1080p rip.

I'm very excited for this.

"Trailer" for those who have not seen it yet, not showing that much but I'm still excited :p

How much do you guys think it'll cost, and does Patchou want to support me (a).
RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Eljay on 09-12-2008 at 09:03 AM

The film sucks, the demo is for PS3, and the trailers will be on the internets straight away. I'll pass :P

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 09-12-2008 at 10:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
The film sucks, the demo is for PS3, and the trailers will be on the internets straight away. I'll pass :P
I liked it :(
RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Eddie on 09-13-2008 at 05:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
Legendary answer :) agreed.
RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 09-13-2008 at 05:41 AM

Bah, someone who is awesome post (a).

What was so bad about the film :sad: (did anyone watch Last Order..that was very good aswell :p)

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Basilis on 09-13-2008 at 09:58 AM

Well, not so exciting but I think it was not so bad. :)

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Volv on 09-13-2008 at 10:49 AM

The film was awesome!
... is what I would be saying if it was anything but eye candy. Apart from excellent graphics and cool (although far too long) fight scenes the movie completely blew.

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Kenji on 09-13-2008 at 11:54 AM

I will be pre ordering mainly for the demo. I like the movie, but  its not in my top 20 or anything like that. 

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Chrono on 09-13-2008 at 09:03 PM

The movie sucks :P. It's plain fan service.
The fights are awesome, sure, but the storyline is horrible, specially for a final fantasy franchise :P

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Patchou on 09-17-2008 at 01:27 AM

Fan service is good.

Great movie, I'll definitively pre-order (and I'll have to get a PS3 too, Hopefully, they'll release the better slim version soon enough).

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 09-17-2008 at 04:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Great movie, I'll definitively pre-order (and I'll have to get a PS3 too, Hopefully, they'll release the better slim version soon enough).
Definitely, my dad and I have concluded that when we get our new HDTV, might as well get a PS3 as it supports Blu-ray and costs relatively the same + the added benefit of GAMES :p
RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by Volv on 09-17-2008 at 08:41 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
+ the added benefit of GAMES
[fanboy]Yep, all 2 of them[/fanboy] :p
RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 01-26-2009 at 12:10 AM

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-a7-49-en-15-a...plete-70-384b.html < with FFXIII Trial

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-a7-77-2-49-en...plete-70-384c.html < without.

May pre-order later today, Patchou (a)?

Samuel, thank you for your payment

RE: FF7: Advent Children Complete - Who's going to [pre]order? by prashker on 05-07-2009 at 09:12 PM

:banana:

[Image: dsc00130f.jpg]

:banana:

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I may actually buy this instead of just downloading a 1080p rip.

Turns out I still did that, I may not open this :cheesy: