Shoutbox

Straight from FC to video conversation - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Straight from FC to video conversation (/showthread.php?tid=85961)

Straight from FC to video conversation by francoisch on 09-15-2008 at 02:21 PM

Hello

I like Floating Contacts very much for the direct access they give to conversation with an online contact, even more now with the large sized characters coming with the last Msg+ release (thank you again).

Always with the same goal to help old / slightly disabled persons, I would love to find a way to accomplish this:
• Among his / her Contacts, knowing those with whom he / she always starts a video conversation, have these ones tagged “video” (let the other Contacts being tagged "text")
• The whole idea would be to allow this person to start a video conversation right away just by clicking onto the corresponding Floating Contact of a “video” tagged contact

Doing so would ease a lot starting video conversation for old / slightly disabled persons whom I run some volunteer actions for, and others.

Feasible?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Francois

RE: Straight from FC to video conversation by francoisch on 09-29-2008 at 09:15 AM

Well, well, my dream is not coming true, seemingly.

Francois

RE: Straight from FC to video conversation by francoisch on 11-11-2008 at 08:11 PM

Well, no one interested with starting a video conversation right away?

Something which woul help old / disabled persons very much.

Francois