Shoutbox

Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads (/showthread.php?tid=86071)

Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads by Aardvark on 09-21-2008 at 01:46 PM

Quite often now people are coming onto IRC and asking whether Plus! is compatible with the new beta of WLM 9 - they are confused because www.msgpluslive.net/downloads says that Plus! should be compatible. I feel that this page should be amended to specify this is regarding the leaked beta, or better yet removed completely as all it does is add to the confusion.

RE: Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads by Quantum on 09-21-2008 at 08:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark
Quite often now people are coming onto IRC and asking whether Plus! is compatible with the new beta of WLM 9 - they are confused because www.msgpluslive.net/downloads says that Plus! should be compatible. I feel that this page should be amended to specify this is regarding the leaked beta, or better yet removed completely as all it does is add to the confusion.

Yeah. I read it and thought Plus! was now compatible.. :(

It's fooling big b00bs like... me :P

RE: Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads by Menthix on 09-23-2008 at 01:01 PM

Fixed :).

RE: Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads by ahmetgns on 09-24-2008 at 05:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Fixed :).
Please fix all languages :(

RE: Change the version on msgpluslive.net/downloads by Menthix on 09-24-2008 at 05:27 PM

Heh, well i didn't do it.

* Menthix pokes Patchou