Shoutbox

"what I'm listening to" and windows media player - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: "what I'm listening to" and windows media player (/showthread.php?tid=86104)

"what I'm listening to" and windows media player by rafas on 09-23-2008 at 12:33 AM

Is there any way for the "what I'm listening to" message from windows media player to be colored? There is a script that can do this for winamp and other players but when you choose WMP it is shown by the classic way...

RE: "what I'm listening to" and windows media player by ahmetgns on 09-24-2008 at 09:16 PM

That script, namely "Now Playing", CAN colour for WMP too. Just disable the "Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in" from the Windows Media Player plug-ins. To do that, follow the WMP menu View > Plug-ins > Other > Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in, disable that and make sure True Launch Bar Remote Control plug-in is enabled in that same menu.

RE: RE: "what I'm listening to" and windows media player by rafas on 09-24-2008 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
That script, namely "Now Playing", CAN colour for WMP too. Just disable the "Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in" from the Windows Media Player plug-ins. To do that, follow the WMP menu View > Plug-ins > Other > Windows Live Messenger Music Plug-in, disable that and make sure True Launch Bar Remote Control plug-in is enabled in that same menu.

Thank you very much!!!:)