Shoutbox

How to Create a Hidden Folder in Windows Live HOTMAIL ?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: How to Create a Hidden Folder in Windows Live HOTMAIL ?? (/showthread.php?tid=86165)

How to Create a Hidden Folder in Windows Live HOTMAIL ?? by abcedfghi on 09-26-2008 at 08:22 AM

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a hidden folder in hotmail to store personal emails so only me I know that this folder is there.  The idea is to protect some information or personal emails in case that I forget to close my session...

Regards,
abcedfghi

RE: How to Create a Hidden Folder in Windows Live HOTMAIL ?? by djdannyp on 09-26-2008 at 10:54 AM

There is no way to create a secret folder in Hotmail

The best thing is to set it not to remember your password, and to always close your browser when you are finished, that way no-one else on the computer will be able to access your e-mail

RE: How to Create a Hidden Folder in Windows Live HOTMAIL ?? by boli06 on 09-27-2008 at 09:04 PM

You can always setup another account, just for archiving purposes. Then you forward all your important emails there and then delete them. Make sure you use that account only when you need to access that info and never use it on public places, only when you extremely need to.