Shoutbox

[Request] Average words per day script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Average words per day script (/showthread.php?tid=86287)

[Request] Average words per day script by moon_lit_shadow on 09-30-2008 at 01:47 AM

hello,

I would like to request a script that shows the average amount of words typed and recieved per day. I know its possible, because i have seen Stat Center which counts the words, so Im certain that dividing it by the amount of days the script has been active is possible.

So really all im asking for is something to display the average words typed by the user (and possibly) the amount recieved. (the words are the total amount sent to any user, not just to a specific user)

Is there any chance that somebody could create this for me? I would really greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
~Moon_lit_shadow

RE: [Request] Average words per day script by warmth on 10-01-2008 at 09:38 PM

search for statcenter script... maybe this should help you...

RE: [Request] Average words per day script by moon_lit_shadow on 10-01-2008 at 09:41 PM

quote:
...I know its possible, because i have seen Stat Center which counts the words...

I said that I have seen it, and infact i use it. What im looking for is something that gives an average amount of words typed, not total.
RE: [Request] Average words per day script by Nathan on 10-01-2008 at 09:41 PM

I'd like something like this, but more like this:

It calculates your word per minute, over time on msn. So it can be a proper accurate test. I slow down when I'm copying somehting else, so it would be nice to see something reliable.

Dunno how it would work, I'll leave that up to the coding monkeys :P

RE: [Request] Average words per day script by riahc4 on 11-02-2008 at 01:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by moon_lit_shadow
so Im certain that dividing it by the amount of days the script has been active is possible.

Then whats the problem? Simple write another line in the Stat Center code that divides the total words into the number of days and displays a line.

Its not hard at all. If you really want such a small feature, you could write it yourself.