Shoutbox

WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( (/showthread.php?tid=86301)

WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Thiago_zapella on 09-30-2008 at 05:34 PM

Hi, sorry bad English, but I have a webcam Vmicro VC0303
It works perfectly with MSN 8.5, but the new public beta, the image appears in Webcam for my other contact, but then loses the connection of the WebCam. = (
Only in 9.0 Beta 2 in the image not tough or two seconds and fall.
Does anyone have this same problem, or someone you know is if you have any BUG and how to resolve?

Thnks =/=/=/

RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by JSCIII on 10-03-2008 at 12:44 AM

well... try downloading and installing it again, a newer upgrade makes it work, but, did you noticed that "show what i'm listening to" does not work with iTunes??

RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Nagamasa on 10-03-2008 at 01:31 AM

Yes it does work...have you correctly enabled it?

(It's working right for me :))

RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by JSCIII on 10-03-2008 at 01:59 AM

can you help me out? how do you enable it?? i'm freaking out with it... :S i can't make it to work

RE: RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Thiago_zapella on 10-03-2008 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JSCIII
well... try downloading and installing it again, a newer upgrade makes it work, but, did you noticed that "show what i'm listening to" does not work with iTunes??

I mean even after being released, they are repairing the MSN (beta)?

Sorry, Bad English.
RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by JSCIII on 10-03-2008 at 03:42 PM

yes, they are, that's why they release a second version of WLM 9.0 Beta....

RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Spunky on 10-03-2008 at 11:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Thiago_zapella
quote:

Sorry, Bad English.

Yes, that is why it's still BETA software....
RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by JSCIII on 10-04-2008 at 12:49 AM

also that xD

RE: RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Thiago_zapella on 10-04-2008 at 02:10 AM

Sorry, Bad English.

Yes, that is why it's still BETA software....

OK, I will try.

RE: RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Thiago_zapella on 10-06-2008 at 04:15 PM

quote:

Great, worked!
Starting the Web Installer installed and operated the WebCam now!

xD

Sorry Bad English!

THANKSSSSSSS !!:D:D:D:D:D
RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by JSCIII on 10-06-2008 at 08:50 PM

ok! :P but if you know anything about the "show what i'm listening to" problem, could you send me a message or post it please??

RE: RE: WLM 9.0 Wave 3 (Beta2) Problem with WebCam =( by Thiago_zapella on 10-07-2008 at 01:34 PM

quote:
ok! :P but if you know anything about the "show what i'm listening to" problem, could you send me a message or post it please??

sorry man, I do not use iTunes, Winamp with here is working, already reviewed the settings of iTunes ??