Shoutbox

itachi skin not working for me!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: itachi skin not working for me!!! (/showthread.php?tid=86326)

itachi skin not working for me!!! by wonderwice on 10-01-2008 at 07:28 AM

i was trying to import the itachi skin for my version 8.5 WLM, when i hit import its giving me an error message:

some of the files used by the skin were locked and couldnt be updated. click ok and restart your messenger to finish the install

after giving a click in ok i get another error message saying:

a script failed to import. please restart your pc and try to import the script pack again...

i did the restart several times but i still get the same error message, i even tried to do it in safe mode for gods sake!!! please help me with this

thank you for your time and any help will be highly appreciated

RE: itachi skin not working for me!!! by Hinyer on 11-10-2008 at 09:12 PM

hi: D
it pardons the delay but it is that eh been very occupied I am going to send the update to him with some details and hope that all can enjoy skin again: D

Hinyerson Salas

Skin's Name: Itachi Skin

Version Number: 1.0.5

Compatibility Info: 8.5 Msg Plus! 4.70 Only

Description: In Spanish: Hola Espero que esta actualizacion le guste :D porque la eh hecho viendo en internet que la skin no le ah servido a varias personas y no puede ser asi la skin la hice para los frans de la skin y para ellos es :D

Dsifrutenla

In English:
Hello I hope that this update it likes: D because eh done seeing in Internet that skin ah served several people to him and cannot be therefore skin I did it for frans of skin and for them is: D

:D

Hinyerson Salas

Category: Media

Creator: Hinyer "Thanks Willz"

The skin itself:

Mirron 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zemydmtdzel

ScreenHost:

[Image: hinyerskinzb2.jpg]

Solution Errors :D

Enjoi