Shoutbox

[Request] Extra Handwriting Options - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options (/showthread.php?tid=86354)

[Request] Extra Handwriting Options by 0Blackmage0 on 10-02-2008 at 02:30 AM

Im not sure if it is possible, but im looking for a script that can save and resend handwriten images. So i could make a bunch and then have them load and send them at the appropriate time. Im not looking to import images made in Photoshop or anything.. Just what i drew in the handwriten tab.

Thanks for checking it out :)

RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by MeEtc on 10-02-2008 at 02:35 AM

when you send an ink message, you can right-click it and copy it. It can then be re-sent as a file transfer or pasted into whatever graphics program

RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by 0Blackmage0 on 10-02-2008 at 03:32 AM

Ah, well i was hoping to be able to send it as another handwriten message, that way nothing has to be accepted or opened

RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by deAd on 10-03-2008 at 09:34 PM

I believe you can drag it back into the ink input thing and it'll appear there again.

RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by MeEtc on 10-03-2008 at 11:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
I believe you can drag it back into the ink input thing and it'll appear there again.
confirmed, but with tabbed chats enabled you can't put it into a different conversation
RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by Spunky on 10-03-2008 at 11:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
but with tabbed chats enabled you can't put it into a different conversation

you may be able to without tabbed chats...
RE: RE: [Request] Extra Handwriting Options by deAd on 10-04-2008 at 06:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
quote:
Originally posted by deAd
confirmed, but with tabbed chats enabled you can't put it into a different conversation
I haven't tried this, but if you switch tabs with Ctrl+Tab it might not cancel the drag operation.