Shoutbox

sorry in advance if this question has been asked already - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: sorry in advance if this question has been asked already (/showthread.php?tid=86453)

sorry in advance if this question has been asked already by ~Perplexi~Lexi~ on 10-06-2008 at 08:37 PM

i did a search on here but didn't see this specific prob... most likely because i'm a tard & the only one that can't figure it out... ANYWHO i just downloaded MsgPlusLive!-470 & i can't figure out how to add my other accounts to it to link them... i've clicked the lil thing sayin "Allow me to connect several accounts simultaneously" but i have yet to see anythin to have me log in to other accounts or whatever... quite problematic lol

any help would be much appreciated & sorry again if this has been asked & answered already =]

RE: sorry in advance if this question has been asked already by Oxy on 10-06-2008 at 08:56 PM

Once you've checked that option, you have to open another instance of messenger to be able to sign in with multiple accounts.

RE: RE: sorry in advance if this question has been asked already by ~Perplexi~Lexi~ on 10-06-2008 at 09:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
Once you've checked that option, you have to open another instance of messenger to be able to sign in with multiple accounts.

wow i didn't even think of that! lol yep i'm a tard! lol ty for yer help it works great now =]