Shoutbox

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed (/showthread.php?tid=86455)

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by albert on 10-06-2008 at 09:41 PM

OWNS!

Anyone actually have it? I am amazed by the controls. I play it on the wii by the way, and the ability to pick someone up and throw them is simply unbelieveable. You can pick almost anything up, and the impact is wonderfully realistic!!

So if you don't have it, GO GRAB IT NOW!!!

Comments and thoughts on the game by the way. :) Thankies!

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by prashker on 10-06-2008 at 10:15 PM

Got it, but the hard drive currently containing the 360 iso is unplugged :p...I'll get to it soon enough, I played the demo and it's epic :D

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by Volv on 10-07-2008 at 07:14 AM

I have it, it's a great game while it lasts and the impact on the Star Wars canon is amazing. It's quite glitchy though, especially in boss fights when sometimes the boss gets stuck somewhere unreachable which is kind of annoying :P but overall I found this didnn't really matter all too much because of the things the game managed to do.
The game is a bit short though but definitely a blast and I love the concept art which is unlocked as you progress through the game - it looks amazing. I've completed the game on darkside and lightside and I'm currently playing through the game on the hardest difficulty (Sith Lord i think?) in an attempt to get all the achievements :D

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by vaccination on 10-07-2008 at 07:58 AM

Sith Master is hardest difficulty.

I've only got 5 2 achs left, might try and get them this afternoon *-)

Also yeah it's epic, I didn't experience too many glitches, but there are some annoying ones ¬_¬

RE: RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by Volv on 10-07-2008 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Sith Master is hardest difficulty.

I've only got 5 achs left, might try and get them this afternoon *-)
lol, you and Fletch are the ones who convinced me to start playing through it on Sith Master :P Every time I came online I saw you 2 playing it lol
RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by zach on 10-07-2008 at 11:22 AM

Enjoy it while it lasts, how long have you had it?

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by vaccination on 10-07-2008 at 02:51 PM

(H)

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by Jimbo on 10-07-2008 at 02:57 PM

I downloaded the demo ages ago and it looked great but isnt it just all the same? I mean like, doesnt it just get really boring?

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by vaccination on 10-07-2008 at 08:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo
I downloaded the demo ages ago and it looked great but isnt it just all the same? I mean like, doesnt it just get really boring?
Nope. I've played it through multiple times, ooooh yeah.
RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by albert on 10-07-2008 at 11:58 PM

quote:
I mean like, doesnt it just get really boring?

Considering the fact you can upgrade powers and build your player, it gets to be pretty cool. :)
RE: RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by Divine Dragon on 10-08-2008 at 06:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by albert
quote:
I mean like, doesnt it just get really boring?

Considering the fact you can upgrade powers and build your player, it gets to be pretty cool. :)

Yeah, I love playing Tie factory on easiest difficulty with a fully upgraded Starkiller, wearing a full set of white Jedi robes and wielding a standard blue lightsaber. Never gets old, for me at least :)

RE: Star Wars : The Force Unleashed by vaccination on 10-11-2008 at 07:24 PM

1000/1000 (H)