Shoutbox

Do you like football and what is the team that you support? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? (/showthread.php?tid=86508)

Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Basilis on 10-09-2008 at 02:38 PM

I always wanted to know how many members like football. So, those of you who like it, please post what is the team that you support, how long you do, what is the greatest match you ever been to or anything else you want to tell about your team or football in general. Those of you who don't like football, please don't make posts like "Football sucks" or anything similar so the thread stays clean. Just vote that you don't like it. :)

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Eddie on 10-09-2008 at 02:52 PM

Veeeeeeeery big fan of football :) When i was younger played all the time, and was gonna play for Wolverhampton Wanderers youth academy when i was younger. I'm a Chelsea fan myself but my parents decided to move to the UK which was irritating but hey.

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by RaPLeX on 10-09-2008 at 02:55 PM

Absolutely.Fenerbahce SK.

im just 18 years old and cant remember too much.but greatest matches i ever seen;

In 1996,Manchester UTD 0-1 Fenerbahce [40 years later they lose at home]

In 2002,Fenerbahce 6 - 0 Galatasaray  (after they ve UEFA Cup)

3 years ago,
Fenerbahce 4 - 0 Galatasaray [we ve beat with real madrid record,after the 33 passes we ve score and get trophy]

Last year,Fenerbahce 2-3 Sevilla FC (We qualifed by penalty shootout)

Fenerbahce 2 - 1 Chelsea (Ht was 0-1)

There is a lot of unforgetable matches..

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Justin on 10-09-2008 at 04:26 PM

I love football. I'm an Arsenal fan. I've been supporting them ever since I was around 6.

Good luck on the 21st RaPLeX :P

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by toddy on 10-09-2008 at 04:46 PM

rugby league > wendyball

quote:
Football players spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by RaPLeX on 10-09-2008 at 05:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Justin
Good luck on the 21st RaPLeX :P

i agree.we really need a luck for win..

@Basilis

Goodluck against Galatasaray :angel:
RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Basilis on 10-09-2008 at 05:23 PM

I hope this year will be as the previous one in Europe. I am tired of seeing Olympiacos reaching 9 and 10 points and finally stay out. Luck was never on our side and I hope this will change soon. Anyway, I hope we will play well with Galatasaray.
By the way, a great goal that was scored on our last game against Galata. Just put it on the mute cause the speaker is screaming! :D

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by RaPLeX on 10-09-2008 at 06:25 PM

I think gs is very lucky.They will play 2 hard hometeams at their home.They can get least 4 points at home against olympiakos and metalist kharkiv.Hertha berlin away will be like home.At Benfica they will lose.So 5 points is enough for move up.
btw Fenerbahce has written history in an awkard kind of way. The team has made the worst start to the Turkish League in 37 years. Fener's bad performance that has lost the team 4 out of 6 matches :| and im wtf

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Oxy on 10-09-2008 at 08:49 PM

I support Liverpool FC. :)
Always have done, passed through the family.
I'm pretty sure duck supports spurs too

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by djdannyp on 10-09-2008 at 10:22 PM

Watford through and through......the bad times and the good

I live and breathe football, owned every fifa since 94 and every championship manager since 1997/1998 and through to football manager incarnations

Couldn't go on without my Sky Sports Sunday either.....best part of the week!

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Discrate on 10-10-2008 at 05:26 AM

I voted yes to "do you like football" even though the football your talking about is called soccer in my country. Aussie rules i the best no matter what anyone says.

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Eddie on 10-10-2008 at 05:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Watford through and through......the bad times and the good

I live and breathe football, owned every fifa since 94 and every championship manager since 1997/1998 and through to football manager incarnations

Couldn't go on without my Sky Sports Sunday either.....best part of the week!
Hahaha, are we brothers? :P
I watch Sky Sports Sunday on the internet, and have owned each and every FIFA since 95, including the World Cup and Euro editions :D Except im a Chelsea boy through and through, used to own season tickets. I've had Championship Manager only since 98/99 though.
RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by Stigmata on 10-10-2008 at 12:30 PM

played since I could walk, proudly represented my county and local conference level team as well

Support Aston Villa, not religiously though. More of a fan of football in general.

Dad's also a Swansea City season ticket holder, so I've got the shirt and I mainly go see more swansea games than villa games.

RE: Do you like football and what is the team that you support? by RaPLeX on 10-10-2008 at 12:44 PM

im fan of Fenerbahce since i could open my eyes :angel: Also i played football for 3 years.btw,i think not much football fans here. :/