Shoutbox

SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? (/showthread.php?tid=86560)

SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by whizzkid_msn_freak on 10-11-2008 at 08:45 AM

Ok Hi
How do I get the contact display pictures to come up on the contact list on msn??[Image: bunnydance.gif][Image: osaka.gif]

RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by Basilis on 10-11-2008 at 09:32 AM

If you still use Windows Live Messenger 8.5, then click the button next to the "Add Contact" one and tick the option "Show Contacts Details". :)

RE: RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by alegator on 10-16-2008 at 07:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
If you still use Windows Live Messenger 8.5,...

What do you mean by that? Isn't WLM 8.5 supossed to be the latest stable version?? Or is there a newer one? Thanks.
RE: RE: RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by Vilkku on 10-16-2008 at 07:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alegator
quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
If you still use Windows Live Messenger 8.5,...

What do you mean by that? Isn't WLM 8.5 supossed to be the latest stable version?? Or is there a newer one? Thanks.
WLM9 has hit public beta (before you ask, Plus! does not work with it yet), and many are using that version.
RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by alegator on 10-16-2008 at 08:01 AM

Thanks Vilkku, yes I know about the Beta. Any idea when the next stable final version will be released?

RE: RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by Vilkku on 10-16-2008 at 08:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alegator
Thanks Vilkku, yes I know about the Beta. Any idea when the next stable final version will be released?
Some say early 2009.
RE: SHOW CONTACT DISPLAY PICS ON CONTACT LIST?? by Basilis on 10-16-2008 at 12:45 PM

I have seen somewhere that the exact date is 10th of February.