Shoutbox

[Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] (/showthread.php?tid=86648)

[Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by prashker on 10-14-2008 at 02:15 AM

First though: wow Hiro you asshole, why'd you kill Ando, there better be some plan around this :(

Second: whoa whoa whoa lots of villains revealed :p

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by x2zen on 10-14-2008 at 09:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
wow Hiro you asshole, why'd you kill Ando, there better be some plan around this
A couple of episodes back, Hiro went into the future where Ando killed Hiro.
This episode explains why Ando killed Hiro.

Ando wouldn't be the first to return from the dead :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by prashker on 10-14-2008 at 10:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by x2zen
quote:
wow Hiro you asshole, why'd you kill Ando, there better be some plan around this
A couple of episodes back, Hiro went into the future where Ando killed Hiro.
This episode explains why Ando killed Hiro.

Ando wouldn't be the first to return from the dead :p
Yeah but that was the future. This was the present :p. If he's just going to go back in time to save Ando then what was the point, and if so why would Ando try to kill him if in the past he did not know what's going to happen :p?

Unless you mean like this is a way to get information, and then go back in time and get it before anyone else knows :o?
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by -dt- on 10-14-2008 at 01:30 PM

he didn't kill him, I'm sure he has some plan to bring him back =p.... or you know he could have stopped time and changed to a fake sword, gave ando some blood packs, unfroze, used, froze, swapped sword back :P

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by prashker on 10-14-2008 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
or you know he could have stopped time and changed to a fake sword, gave ando some blood packs, unfroze, used, froze, swapped sword back (Smilie)
Didn't think of that, hmmm :p
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by djdannyp on 10-14-2008 at 09:45 PM

quote:
quote:
or you know he could have stopped time and changed to a fake sword, gave ando some blood packs, unfroze, used, froze, swapped sword back (Smilie)
Didn't think of that, hmmm :p

naa, it's heroes......it'll be something cleverer than that.

could be that ando gets resurrected using the special serum and that's how he ends up with powers (unless that possible future is being stopped)

i didn't trust "linderman" either so i was glad to see that it wasn't actually a ghostly apparition and was once again someone fucking with the heroes
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by prashker on 10-15-2008 at 04:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
i didn't trust "linderman" either so i was glad to see that it wasn't actually a ghostly apparition and was once again someone fucking with the heroes
Yeah, I hope Gregory doesn't turn to the dark side like his father does, maybe some father vs son mindscrew up action :p.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by djdannyp on 10-15-2008 at 05:54 AM

quote:
quote:
Yeah, I hope Gregory doesn't turn to the dark side like his father does, maybe some father vs son mindscrew up action :p.

you mean matt :P?  greg is the actor's name
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by ShawnZ on 10-15-2008 at 06:20 AM

quote:
First though: wow Hiro you asshole, why'd you kill Ando, there better be some plan around this :(

so THAT'S the show i saw yesterday!

lol he's badass
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by prashker on 10-15-2008 at 11:05 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

you mean matt :P?  greg is the actor's name
THEY SAID GREG IN THE SHOW ONCE, I SWEAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT OTHERWISE!!!!! :(

* prashker runs
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:

so THAT'S the show i saw yesterday!

lol he's badass
lol go back to House and Dexter Morgan
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by Volv on 10-15-2008 at 12:16 PM

quote:
naa, it's heroes...... :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by prashker on 10-15-2008 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
naa, it's heroes...... :p
go back to drawing :(
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by andrewdodd13 on 10-15-2008 at 10:06 PM

quote:
lol go back to House and Dexter Morgan
These shows are good as well.

But I was like "HIRO KILLED ANDO WTF!" and then I was like "hey, what happened to Adam, his blood is like rez?" :)
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E05 by hmaster on 10-17-2008 at 07:41 AM

quote:
he didn't kill him, I'm sure he has some plan to bring him back =p.... or you know he could have stopped time and changed to a fake sword, gave ando some blood packs, unfroze, used, froze, swapped sword back :P
You got it in one!

"As you can watch below, Hiro teleports into a magic shop, picks up a fake sword and a few blood packets, then teleports out. Connecting the dots, it seems, in order to become a part of Daphne's villainous alliance, Hiro used his time travel skills to fake the murder."
Watch here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sryfq3Pq_Do&eurl=ht...hos-not-23674.aspx
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by prashker on 10-21-2008 at 02:00 AM

Rofl, I guess you were right.

OH SHIT PETERS DAD TOOK HIS POWERS :O!

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by -dt- on 10-21-2008 at 05:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
quote:
You got it in one!

"As you can watch below, Hiro teleports into a magic shop, picks up a fake sword and a few blood packets, then teleports out. Connecting the dots, it seems, in order to become a part of Daphne's villainous alliance, Hiro used his time travel skills to fake the murder."
Watch here : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Sryfq3Pq_Do&eurl=ht...hos-not-23674.aspx
I WIN!
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Vilkku on 10-21-2008 at 07:38 AM

quote:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

O well, I think Peter and Gabriel working together would have been awesome. Also, they killed off Adam? Damn, he was a really cool character.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by prashker on 10-21-2008 at 11:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
Also, they killed off Adam? Damn, he was a really cool character.

NOOOOOO, I CAN BE OF USE TO YOU!!!! *crumbles into dust*

I'm curious about Peter and Sylar also :p.

What did Suresh give Nathan and Nikki-Clone Bitch, was it like tranquilizer or something :p?

I still have a feeling Ando killing Hiro will happen :p (maybe not actually kill him, but the situation causing it to happen might).
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Vilkku on 10-21-2008 at 11:27 AM

quote:
What did Suresh give Nathan and Nikki-Clone Bitch, was it like tranquilizer or something :p?
Well, considering they just woke up, having their powers intact, it wouldn't seem like it was any power-disabling drug at least.

quote:
I still have a feeling Ando killing Hiro will happen :p (maybe not actually kill him, but the situation causing it to happen might).
Same thing here, we're going to see the scene and think "OSHIT HES GOING TO KILL HIM NOW I SAW IT EARLIER" and then something else happens... or then Hiro just missed out on something in the future, and he doesn't really die?
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by John Anderton on 10-21-2008 at 01:21 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
You got it in one!

I WIN!
wow dt. did you call that or what :)

quote:

The ultimate villian ;o
I liked Peter's powers.. I want him to have them back :(
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by mezzanine on 10-21-2008 at 01:32 PM

I have better powers.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by John Anderton on 10-21-2008 at 02:11 PM

By ultimate, I meant the "BOSS" right now. Kill him for a score OVER NINE THOUSAND ;OOOOO

Anyway, I think its going to be fun. I think Gabriel will do away with him eventually :)

Also, I'm not sure if he's taken all of Peter's powers or just his electric one.. Taking powers you can see is understandable... if you don't know someone has it, taking it would be weird. Lets see.. the next episode should explain. If Arthur has the power of mimicry, the world is fuxed :P

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by x2zen on 10-21-2008 at 04:23 PM

Can somebody clear this up for me?
When Daphne was first introduced, Hiro couldn't freeze her, he could only slow her down to normal speed.
How did Hiro freeze her when doing the fake death scene?

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Vilkku on 10-21-2008 at 04:35 PM

quote:
When Daphne was first introduced, Hiro couldn't freeze her, he could only slow her down to normal speed.
Was thinking the same thing =/
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Rolando on 10-21-2008 at 04:43 PM

He did freeze her for like 20 seconds, and when he got to where she was, after like 5 seconds, she unfroze

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by prashker on 10-21-2008 at 08:13 PM

quote:
Didn't Hiro go back in time?
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Menthix on 10-21-2008 at 08:30 PM

Indeed, there was no freezing.

Multiple versions of Hiro getting hit with the shovel reminded me of Braid :p.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by prashker on 10-21-2008 at 08:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX

Thought so :p
quote:
Multiple versions of Hiro getting hit with the shovel reminded me of Braid (Smilie).
I didn't like the demo of Braid (a). However that was epic lulz when they both got hit.

Comic relief ftw \o/
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Rolando on 10-22-2008 at 03:47 AM

lol @ Ando "They all look the same to me"

hilarious

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by prashker on 10-22-2008 at 03:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
lol @ Ando "They all look the same to me"

hilarious

"That's racist"

Ando is Korean so he pronounces all his Japanese phonetically :p

DID U KNOW DAT?!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by x2zen on 10-22-2008 at 04:41 AM

quote:
I just watched the scene again, and of course there was freezing.

He blinked and stopped time when we was thinking about what to do before he went back in time.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Rolando on 10-22-2008 at 05:37 AM

quote:
He did freeze her for like 20 seconds, and when he got to where she was, after like 5 seconds, she unfroze

quote:
quote:
I just watched the scene again, and of course there was freezing.

He blinked and stopped time when we was thinking about what to do before he went back in time.

He can freeze her, just not for long. Besides, the first time she was actively using her power when he froze time, the second time she was stationary.

...and even if she saw him thinking, that was all she saw.. for Hiro could've arrived the same exact second he left, thereby giving the impression that nothing happened.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by x2zen on 10-22-2008 at 07:23 AM

quote:
He can freeze her, just not for long. Besides, the first time she was actively using her power when he froze time, the second time she was stationary.

...and even if she saw him thinking, that was all she saw.. for Hiro could've arrived the same exact second he left, thereby giving the impression that nothing happened
I am aware of that. I just pointed out that there WAS freezing involved in the fake death scene :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E06 by Rolando on 10-22-2008 at 09:12 PM

...and I was agreeing with you.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by prashker on 10-28-2008 at 02:32 AM

So is Sylar bad now, or is he still semi good because he saved Peter :p?

I'm pretty eager to see what Hiro sees on his "Spirit Walk" :D

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by Vilkku on 10-28-2008 at 01:57 PM

quote:
So is Sylar bad now, or is he still semi good because he saved Peter :p?

I'm pretty eager to see what Hiro sees on his "Spirit Walk" :D
There's also the possibility that it was Peters father who saved Peter, and not Gabriel. Also, I don't see how Matt could be tricked that easily, bet he knows everything about her plan already.
Well, at least the speculation about Peter only losing the lightning power wasn't correct, but I think he will regain some kind of power... maybe he takes the injection at some point? Also, Future Peter did still have powers, but obviously so much has changed now that people have seen the future that the visions seen earlier can't be considered accurate.
Another thing that's bothering me is who is good and who is evil... Primatech vs Pinehearst, mom vs dad at the moment, and personally I don't really have a clue who is "good" and who is "bad".

EDIT: Also, no Heroes next week, next episode airs November 10th :(
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by prashker on 10-28-2008 at 10:55 PM

quote:
There's also the possibility that it was Peters father who saved Peter, and not Gabriel. Also, I don't see how Matt could be tricked that easily, bet he knows everything about her plan already.

Possibly, but it did sound like Sylar did it :p

When did Matt get tricked, when she had the gun to his head?
quote:
Well, at least the speculation about Peter only losing the lightning power wasn't correct, but I think he will regain some kind of power... maybe he takes the injection at some point?
Probably but maybe this time with consent :p?
quote:
Another thing that's bothering me is who is good and who is evil... Primatech vs Pinehearst, mom vs dad at the moment, and personally I don't really have a clue who is "good" and who is "bad".
That's what we'll find out, I personally hope that the father is the bad guy as I like Primatech and Angela Petrelli :p...
quote:
EDIT: Also, no Heroes next week, next episode airs November 10th
Along with a few other shows, Fringe, Big Bang Theory, Sarah Connor, Worst Week etc etc :<
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by djdannyp on 10-28-2008 at 11:11 PM

quote:
quote:

Possibly, but it did sound like Sylar did it :p

Naa, cos the gun to his head was just pretend (it was Matt projecting the image for the fear guy to see)...it was the fact that she got him to trick the fear guy like that so that he'd think about going to primatech (and thus leading her there)

complicated anyone?! :P

boo, i didn't realise there wasn't any next week......what's going on in america?!  prison break's gone fortnightly for the last month and now no heroes next week?!  UK tv is too crappy (except soaps) so I need the good american dramas to supplement my tv watching!

at least there's still south park this week....can't wait for the second part of this one....giant guinea pigs, woo!!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by prashker on 10-28-2008 at 11:15 PM

quote:
at least there's still south park this week....can't wait for the second part of this one....giant guinea pigs, woo!!
:cheesy:!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by Rolando on 10-29-2008 at 12:41 AM

quote:
Naa, cos the gun to his head was just pretend (it was Matt projecting the image for the fear guy to see)...it was the fact that she got him to trick the fear guy like that so that he'd think about going to primatech (and thus leading her there)

um, no, that actually happened. She was pointing the gun at Matt's head, and she "decided" against it. 

She "tricked" Matt (although I think he knows, he can read minds after all) because she spoke with Arthur after Knox left.. meaning she's still working for him and not trying to run away like she told Matt.. (they tricked Knox into believing that he killed Daphne and Matt.. that's the only part that was "not real")..

I wonder what Daphne's little dirty secret is.. for her to betray Matt like that and "agree" to kill him in the first place.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by prashker on 10-29-2008 at 12:42 AM

odnalo&#1071; says:
*Matt got tricked cause Daphne is sitll working for tha company
odnalo&#1071; says:
*still*
SonicSam says:
*oh
odnalo&#1071; says:
*well, not "the" company, the other company, pinehearst =P
SonicSam says:
*i forgot about that
odnalo&#1071; says:
*yeah

quote:
I wonder what Daphne's little dirty secret is.. for her to betray Matt like that and "agree" to kill him in the first place.

Her father is a prostitute
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by Vilkku on 10-29-2008 at 05:39 AM

quote:
I actually referred to the scene at the end, where Daphne was on the phone, apparently with the Pinehears guys.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by prashker on 10-29-2008 at 10:51 AM

quote:
quote:
I actually referred to the scene at the end, where Daphne was on the phone, apparently with the Pinehears guys.
I kinda figured that out the post before yours :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E07 by albert on 10-29-2008 at 04:32 PM

quote:
quote:

I don't think Matt was tricked, I think she was tricking Pinehears. :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by prashker on 11-11-2008 at 03:01 AM

I heard you've been dreaming of me...........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope Hiro does not forget :(

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Vilkku on 11-11-2008 at 01:52 PM

1) Kristen Bell is hothothot!

2) Elle made Gabriel become Sylar, or was it just a matter of time? Also, isn't he supposed to be able to sense abilities (at least that was the impression I got from the ticking sound he hears), so how come he didn't sense that Elle had an ability?

3) A lot of background information, I'm happy that they decided to enlighten us a bit on the relations within the Petrelli family and Linderman.

4) Dad was lying in that bed all the time until now? Why didn't he just absorb the life of some random goon right away?

5) Oshit, wonder if it is only the viewer that will know what Hiro saw?

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by albert on 11-11-2008 at 02:23 PM

@ Vikku

1- Agreed!
2- I think the clock sound only starts when he gets the car fixing lady's ability (hearing the sounds)..  but come to think about it, he does know that suresh's watch is broken just by hearing it.. so that's a good point.
4- I don't think he posses that ability just yet.. His ability is just to control people's mind I think.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Volv on 11-11-2008 at 04:36 PM

I'm fairly certain the ticking sound is what those in the profession refer to as 'sound effects'...
As for #4, he would have to get someone who has the ability to heal. I assume he didn't select Linderman as he had double-crossed him and would unlikely heal him, and if he chose to just absorb his power he probably couldn't use it on himself in his current state (not to mention we're not even sure if Linderman could heal himself at all - he definitely did not survive his death as far as we know). He's also not able to penetrate the Company for fear of arousing Angela's suspicions limiting his options to the only people we know of with the auto healing ability which are Adam and Claire (the former of course being the chosen candidate). As albert mentioned above it's also possible that his powers at present are only that of mind control (*cough* potential relationship to Parkman's father: Parkman = Peter's cousin?) and that he attains the ability to steal others' powers later on some how.

Of course all the explanations in this entire thread, by the standards set by the TV show, can be considered as looking into the situation far too much considering that the show casually alters rules of each person's powers from episode to episode in order to progress through what can only be described as a mediocre script.

I'm surprised this episode actually related events back to prior episodes... well, the pilot episode anyway. Hopefully this develops into a future trend of having logically occuring events instead of the series of random and nonsensical happenings which we've had to endure for the last two and a half seasons.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Vilkku on 11-11-2008 at 05:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by albert
2- I think the clock sound only starts when he gets the car fixing lady's ability (hearing the sounds)..  but come to think about it, he does know that suresh's watch is broken just by hearing it.. so that's a good point.
You could hear the clock sound when he killed the guy in this episode tho :P Guess Volv is right about some "sound effect" thingy.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Rolando on 11-11-2008 at 06:59 PM

quote:
4) Dad was lying in that bed all the time until now? Why didn't he just absorb the life of some random goon right away?

He needed invincibility........... that's why he stole Adam's power
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Spunky on 11-12-2008 at 06:49 AM

quote:
quote:

He needed to heal... He couldn't just take anyone's "life" because his power doesn't work like that.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by John Anderton on 11-12-2008 at 07:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
quote:

He needed to heal... He couldn't just take anyone's "life" because his power doesn't work like that.
He can only take peoples' powers.. not their lives.
He took Adam's power, not his life. Adam died because he was well over 400 years.. without his power, he wasn't young any more so he just turned into what a 400 year old person would be.. dust :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by djdannyp on 11-12-2008 at 08:09 AM

Awesome flashback episode tying up lots of storylines......and it's always good to see Linderman again.

And wtf with Usutu being beheaded....Arthur Petrelli is one fucked up bad-ass (mind you, we could've figured that from the fact he's tried to kill 2/3 of his sons!!)

Can't wait for the next episode, neither can my Peter and Claire action figures :D

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Spunky on 11-12-2008 at 09:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
quote:
quote:

He took Adam's power, not his life. Adam died because he was well over 400 years.. without his power, he wasn't young any more so he just turned into what a 400 year old person would be.. dust :P

Thats what I meant... I was tired
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by John Anderton on 11-13-2008 at 09:01 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats what I meant... I was tired
FAILED BY TIREDNESS.

Anyway, omg Hiro :'( Arthur sucks. I want Peter back to his full strength damn it! :(
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Rolando on 11-13-2008 at 05:32 PM

Meh, nothing will happen to Hiro. Main characters don't die (usually).

Poor Usutu! I liked him, he had a shirt of Universal Studios Orlando.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by matt on 11-14-2008 at 02:36 AM

quote:
1) Kristen Bell is hothothot!

1) There is no QUESTION about it. I'm just willing to answer this right now... :)

well.... there is something that concerns me.  how the fuck will Peter get his powers back??

I was thinking that maybe Suresh wakes up and see the real deal with Pinehurst is and with Sylar's help (blood) or something like that, Peter would be capable to recover his power...

But what about Hiro now?? :S , Arthur is just kicking everybody's ass!

if Arthur dies, everybody would recover their powers... right?

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by -dt- on 11-14-2008 at 06:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MerK
if Arthur dies, everybody would recover their powers... right?
no.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by hmaster on 11-14-2008 at 09:14 AM

Future Peter will go back in time to present Peter and warn him so that he would never lose his powers in the first place and so the future changes :rolleyes:.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by matt on 11-14-2008 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Future Peter

isn't he dead?
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Volv on 11-15-2008 at 02:49 AM

quote:
Future Peter will go back in time to present Peter and warn him so that he would never lose his powers in the first place and so the future changes :rolleyes:.
If future Peter could go back in time it would suggest that he gets his powers back in the future anyway...
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Vilkku on 11-15-2008 at 03:29 AM

quote:
quote:
If future Peter could go back in time it would suggest that he gets his powers back in the future anyway...
Unless he by going back in time changed the flow of events :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Volv on 11-15-2008 at 04:43 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Unless he by going back in time changed the flow of events :P
Nope, because Heroes' concept of the future suggests that they are already on a timeline in which Peter has lost his powers such that his future self cannot return unless he recovered his powers in the future anyway (making his return redundant).
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by John Anderton on 11-15-2008 at 06:14 AM

quote:
quote:
If he doesn't have his powers... how the fux will this be done? :-/
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by hmaster on 11-15-2008 at 04:31 PM

Or Arthur and Mohinder make the formula which Sylar steals and gives to Peter who uses it to restore his power and then destroys Arthur.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Volv on 11-15-2008 at 05:16 PM

quote:
Or Arthur and Mohinder make the formula which Sylar steals and gives to Peter who uses it to restore his power and then destroys Arthur.
Sounds like the most plausible solution.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by djdannyp on 11-15-2008 at 05:53 PM

quote:
quote:

Yeah, Mohinder needs to be good again.......I like him being badass, but he has to be a good badass like Peter was (when he had his powers)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by Spunky on 11-15-2008 at 09:23 PM

I still freak out seeing Hiro in scrubs :p Keep expecting him to get hit over the head with a shovel :lol:

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by matt on 11-15-2008 at 11:24 PM

quote:
I still freak out seeing Hiro in scrubs :p Keep expecting him to get hit over the head with a shovel :lol:

i noticed that the last scene happened very fast, you can't see anything, just Arthur "stealing the powers from Hiro";  for me it was too fast, just like the time that Hiro "killed Ando"... - all set up.

what if Hiro froze time and did something to stop Arthur from getting his powers off.   either going to the future to see what Arthur is going to do, or getting the Haitian around so that Hiro can't be damage or something like that, i don't really know.   i'm just thinking that you don't see really that Hiro's powers are really removed; Arthur comes see Hiro, touches his head and he screams... end of the episode.

when Arthur touched Peter, there was a light coming from Peter's face to Arthur's, same with Maya... anyway, i hope Hiro doesn't loose his powers :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by prashker on 11-16-2008 at 05:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matt
i noticed that the last scene happened very fast, you can't see anything, just Arthur "stealing the powers from Hiro";  for me it was too fast, just like the time that Hiro "killed Ando"... - all set up.

I say that was more of a cliffhanger, than an attempt to make it fast...most likely it'll be shown in a slower, more detailed way on this weeks episode tomorrow :p
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, Mohinder needs to be good again.......I like him being badass, but he has to be a good badass like Peter was (when he had his powers)
I agree with the solution, and it does seem like some logical thing that could be done. However I do want to see what is going to happen with Mohinder. While I do want him to be good again I like how we are finally seeing something different and not the same villains all the time :P (this Volume is called "Villains" afterall :P).

PS: Am I going crazy or did the intro ----MIDPOSTINTERUPTION

Nevermind :p

[Image: 3x08episodetitlexy2.jpg]
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by matt on 11-17-2008 at 10:23 PM

:o WOW, look what is coming today.

quote:
Originally posted by NBC

ARTHUR DECLARES WAR ON ANGELA AND PETER -- AND ALL WHO STAND WITH THEM.

After a preemptive strike against Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) in Africa, Arthur Petrelli (guest star Robert Forster) orders Knox (guest star Jamie Hector) and Flint (Blake Shields) to hunt down his son Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and granddaughter Claire. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) is stunned to learn his father is alive -- and leading a villainous charge to worldwide destruction. Meanwhile, back at Pinehearst, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) has a charged confrontation with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell). Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) begins testing his new, combined superpower formula. Later, with the others dead, injured or on the run, Matt (Greg Grunberg) attempts to wake Angela (Cristine Rose).

Jack Coleman and Ali Larter star. Robert Forster, Brea Grant and Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine also guest star.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by djdannyp on 11-17-2008 at 10:30 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NBC

Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine also guest stars.

Usutu's back?!

Maybe he also has head reattaching power as well as precognition :P
RE: RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E08 by matt on 11-18-2008 at 12:20 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NBC

Usutu's back?!

:lol: that'd be funny.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by prashker on 11-18-2008 at 12:29 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NBC

Usutu's back?!

:lol: that'd be funny.

Flashback maybe?, Hiro possibly goes into the past to make sure he doesn't die? (Hiro finally learns that he must go to the past to save the future??!!?1?!!?) :D

---

e09: WHOA CATALYST!1111

Who saw the preview for NEXT epsiode (e10....everyone loses their powers on the Eclipse :O)!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Rolando on 11-18-2008 at 04:30 AM

quote:
Who saw the preview for NEXT epsiode (e10....everyone loses their powers on the Eclipse (Smilie))!

and Claire gets shot :(

I fell asleep and started watching it when Elle was electrocuting Sylar... I don't get how he got her power without dissecting her brain though. Maybe because she electrocuted him so hard? Or maybe his powers have "grown" as well and now he can "understand" powers without actually killing anyone.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by prashker on 11-18-2008 at 11:50 AM

quote:
quote:
Who saw the preview for NEXT epsiode (e10....everyone loses their powers on the Eclipse (Smilie))!

I fell asleep and started watching it when Elle was electrocuting Sylar... I don't get how he got her power without dissecting her brain though. Maybe because she electrocuted him so hard? Or maybe his powers have "grown" as well and now he can "understand" powers without actually killing anyone.

Arthur Petrelli said he had "empathy" and could always take their powers without killing anyone :p.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by djdannyp on 11-18-2008 at 10:35 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Arthur Petrelli said he had "empathy" and could always take their powers without killing anyone :p.

exactly, it was to show that he had finally felt empathy for another human being....knowing what it was like to be used that way by your father and to be turned into something against your will.....and he let her take it all out on him......he was a good person for once and he got rewarded and his hunger satisfied

i love new sylar :D
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Menthix on 11-18-2008 at 11:37 PM

Argh... I intentionally avoid this thread until I watched the last episode, now you're spoiling future episodes :(.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by prashker on 11-19-2008 at 12:28 AM

quote:
Argh... I intentionally avoid this thread until I watched the last episode, now you're spoiling future episodes :(.

Well I'm sorry but on the tv it has the ON THE NEXT HEROES!(85934759834759487v987b987g98dfg7d98fg7fd9.

Stop whining :p
RE: RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by matt on 11-19-2008 at 02:41 AM

quote:
OMG! :(

quote:
i love new sylar :D
  agreed!

in the next episode he is all over Elle! I wish I was him...

Elle + Sylar = hot hot hot
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Rolando on 11-19-2008 at 04:06 AM

Elle - Sylar + Me = Better

I'm glad they didn't cut her out. Since I started watching it when she was attacking him I thought he was going to kill her. I was sad.

Oh, and I just watched it all. Lol @ Hiro.

Still don't get why Arthur let Angela go though.

..and how cute that Peter, Sylar, and Arthur all have the power to have more than one ability. I guess abilities do run in the family, and it's either the same one or you've none (in the case of Nathan, he was born human but given powers with the formula..)

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by hmaster on 11-19-2008 at 03:32 PM

quote:
I guess abilities do run in the family, and it's either the same one or you've none (in the case of Nathan, he was born human but given powers with the formula..)
But then it could be complete random as Niki had  split personality which gave her super strength, D.L could walk through buildings and Micah can manipulate electrical machinery. Since Niki's ability was given to her that could affect things too *-).

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by djdannyp on 11-19-2008 at 07:04 PM

quote:
quote:
I guess abilities do run in the family, and it's either the same one or you've none (in the case of Nathan, he was born human but given powers with the formula..)
But then it could be complete random as Niki had  split personality which gave her super strength, D.L could walk through buildings and Micah can manipulate electrical machinery. Since Niki's ability was given to her that could affect things too *-).

yeah, exactly.  Peter and Sylar inherited their powers, hence they act similarly.

wheras niki's was given to her, and we don't know about D.L
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Rolando on 11-19-2008 at 11:34 PM

I still can't believe Niki died. It hasn't been as big a shock because Tracy appeared, but still (and geez, she's evil! Who knew..)..

I hope Micah and Damon reappear in the show sometime. I liked them.

I'm glad Maya got cut off the show. She had become kinda boring.

Can't wait til the next episode anyhow (-:

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Volv on 11-20-2008 at 11:57 AM

quote:
I'm glad Maya got cut off the show.
She was the most whiney person ever.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by djdannyp on 11-20-2008 at 12:15 PM

quote:
quote:
I'm glad Maya got cut off the show.
She was the most whiney person ever.

she was looking pretty good towards the end in all those vest tops though :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Spunky on 11-20-2008 at 08:45 PM

quote:
I'm glad Maya got cut off the show. She had become kinda boring.

So did Mohinder, but I think a few of the characters kinda ran out of interesting things... Thats why Nikki is gone, what was so good about her?

I hated Maya from the first time I saw her (and whats-his-face).

Was season 2 during the writers strike? I think the writers started going down the wrong path with the stories and characters and they kinda decided to say "what the hell, we'll just pretend they never existed".

It's the same as with Prison Break: "Erm, we actually had plans for her... She, erm, she... she didn't really have her head cut off"
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by Rolando on 11-20-2008 at 10:35 PM

quote:
Was season 2 during the writers strike?

Yeah, that's why it was so short.

Maya was ok at the beginning, but she had to go.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by hmaster on 11-20-2008 at 10:42 PM

quote:
wheras niki's was given to her, and we don't know about D.L
I'm pretty sure D.L is hereditary as Monica has a power too.
--

I agree Maya and Alejandro were pointless. Hiro is retarded as a 10 year old they should make him the 'future bad ass' hero from the 1st season which he probably won't become any more. I wonder how long it'll take for them to kill Tracy and bring in Barbara.
The next volume is called fugitives, I'm guessing either the heroes are hunting the villians or the other way around *-).

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E09 by prashker on 11-20-2008 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Hiro is retarded as a 10 year old they should make him the 'future bad ass' hero from the 1st season which he probably won't become any more.

Ofcourse not. If I recall Hiro didn't even like Future Hiro :p

I agree that being a retarded 10 year old is stupid, but it may have a purpose :p?

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by prashker on 12-02-2008 at 02:00 AM

Heroes is on...[filler] *forgot to post last week :p*

Mid Episode OMG: :O Sylar just got his throat slit :O! Is he dead or will he come back to life after the Eclipse ;o?

PS: lol @ Seth Green and the other guy who I also know and was recently on House :p "THAT'S MATT PARKMAN"!

PSS: Did you see Hiros epic maneuver LOL :D?!

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by toddy on 12-02-2008 at 11:32 AM

how does nathan fly when the haitian is there ?

and there's no way claire & mother what get out of the hospital. the police would be all over sandra. the police where already interested in the shooting, this wouldn't just go away because she died, they be a hell of a lot more interested.

pretty poor episode tbh, didn't learn much, and most part were very obvious

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by prashker on 12-02-2008 at 12:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy

The Haitian can control his power :p?

quote:
and there's no way claire & mother what get out of the hospital. the police would be all over sandra. the police where already interested in the shooting, this wouldn't just go away because she died, they be a hell of a lot more interested.

Hm, I dunno. I suppose, illogical!11
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by toddy on 12-02-2008 at 12:45 PM

quote:
quote:

The Haitian can control his power :p?

never seems to have happened before, even if  he can. he decides when he's close to his powerful brother (although don't actually know what his power was) not to disable him
quote:
Hm, I dunno. I suppose, illogical!11
indeed, when she died first time, she was just a 'jane doe' so less problem, although if they tuck her prints, then it could have lead to questions.
this time tho, they know who she is and the police think she's dead from a shot wound, but left her mother leave and go home

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by Thor on 12-02-2008 at 01:43 PM

quote:
I love cornfields.

Also, the ending of that episode... O la la. Wish he'd just pull the trigger.

EDIT: Shit, there's a new episode out!
* Thor downloads
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by Rolando on 12-02-2008 at 06:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
quote:
I love cornfields.

Also, the ending of that episode... O la la. Wish he'd just pull the trigger.

EDIT: Shit, there's a new episode out!
* Nitro downloads

I was like... wtf? But then I realized you were talking about the previous episode.

On a completely unrelated note, ELLE :'(
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by djdannyp on 12-02-2008 at 10:05 PM

quote:

On a completely unrelated note, ELLE :'(

i know......i liked new sylar, then he had to go and be all bad again :(

loved the bit in the comic book store with seth green and the guy from road trip, two pretty decent secondary characters there!

can't wait for arthur to get his comeuppance

also on an actual unrelated note...

quote:
although if they tuck her prints

EPIC spelling fail....what precisely are they going to be tucking her prints into?

or could it be that you meant what if they took her prints

*sigh*

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by prashker on 12-09-2008 at 03:38 AM

Who thinks Arthur is going to be revived or something :p?

Who's going to save Hiro :(.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Vilkku on 12-09-2008 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Who thinks Arthur is going to be revived or something :p?

Who's going to save Hiro :(.

Where the fuck did the catalyst go, did it just disappear into thin air? So we now have a big bucket of formula, but the catalyst is lost? Also, Peter will be getting his powers back soon me thinks. Really cool episode, liked the ending.
RE: RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E[THE ECLIPSE] by andrewdodd13 on 12-09-2008 at 04:58 PM

quote:
EPIC spelling fail....what precisely are they going to be tucking her prints into?
I can think of one place she could tuck her prints into.... ;)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Volv on 12-10-2008 at 10:21 AM

Did anyone find Nathan's swing of allegiance a bit abrupt? Typical Heroes scripting (and no, this is not considered a twist). In fact that's probably the worst thing about Heroes, the character of the characters (LOLOL I USED THE SAME WORD TWICE) changes far too often and unreasonably/unexpectedly (see also. Sylar a.k.a Gabrielle Gray).

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by toddy on 12-10-2008 at 12:37 PM

quote:
Did anyone find Nathan's swing of allegiance a bit abrupt? Typical Heroes scripting (and no, this is not considered a twist). In fact that's probably the worst thing about Heroes, the character of the characters (LOLOL I USED THE SAME WORD TWICE) changes far too often and unreasonably/unexpectedly (see also. Sylar a.k.a Gabrielle Gray).
maybe thats why the producers have been sacked
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by prashker on 12-11-2008 at 03:39 AM

quote:
Where the fuck did the catalyst go, did it just disappear into thin air? So we now have a big bucket of formula, but the catalyst is lost?

Obviously they'll explain more next episode, possibly that the catalyst can now be extracted from the completed formula. Who knows :p.
quote:
Also, Peter will be getting his powers back soon me thinks.
I hope so, Powerless Peter = fail ;<

I'm interested in how this Volume Finale Plays out "Fugitives" is next for the rest of Season 3 :p
quote:
Did anyone find Nathan's swing of allegiance a bit abrupt?

I didn't think it was that abrupt. He lived according to his father, and when he found out he was not dead he wanted to complete that whatever you want to call it. :p

http://www.heroestelevision.com/sprint-sneak-peek-heroes-episode-3x13/

Has a little clip ;o. *Excited for Monday*
quote:
changes far too often and unreasonably/unexpectedly (see also. Sylar a.k.a Gabrielle Gray)
I do agree with you on this one :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Rolando on 12-11-2008 at 04:39 AM

quote:
Where the fuck did the catalyst go, did it just disappear into thin air? So we now have a big bucket of formula, but the catalyst is lost? Also, Peter will be getting his powers back soon me thinks. Really cool episode, liked the ending.

Arthur still had the catalyst in him.. until he died (the glow went out of him). Even if he's brought back miraculously, the catalyst is lost forever... they just have the bucket now. Unless somehow Hiro gets it in the past.. but he's powerless so idk.

... and I don't think Sylar's change was too sudden/unreasonable. He was trying to contain his power, and he obviously wasn't able to do it for long. A more plausible explanation is that he was just horny, and he didn't want to rape a dead body. So he just used Elle and then disposed of her :cheesy:.

Nathan's was kinda strange, but it's not like he's completely submissive to his father. He believes he's in control.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by prashker on 12-11-2008 at 12:39 PM

quote:
SonicSam fails at quick quoting

Sorry about that, fixed.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by John Anderton on 12-14-2008 at 08:41 AM

Peter has to get his powers back. He's almost everyone's fav character.. or somewhere up there :)

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Stigmata on 12-14-2008 at 09:38 AM

Hmm shame slyar killed elle. I thought she'd be the mother of his kid in the future, called Noah right?

but then again in the future Gabriel thought pete was his brother, which he now knows is untrue... So I guess the future has changed :/

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Rolando on 12-14-2008 at 10:13 AM

We still don't know if he's not Angela's son... they could be half-brothers.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by prashker on 12-14-2008 at 03:13 PM

There's going to be a Sylar-Centered episode in Volume 4 :p

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by John Anderton on 12-14-2008 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Hmm shame slyar killed elle. I thought she'd be the mother of his kid in the future, called Noah right?

but then again in the future Gabriel thought pete was his brother, which he now knows is untrue... So I guess the future has changed :/
Well.. the future changed when Future Peter came back.. he went back to see a world with powers so he came back to rechange it to make things better and in doing so he got present Peter to get Future Sylar's power thus changing the past again.

Then again, Utusu still painted the Coste Verde blast.. so the jury is still out on that one.

quote:
We still don't know if he's not Angela's son... they could be half-brothers.
Noah said neither of them are his parents and they both were using his "mommy issues" against him. Elle confirmed this (regretfully) so I don't think this was a lie. :)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by hmaster on 12-14-2008 at 04:57 PM

Does anyone else find it weird that Noah watched Sylar and Elle have sex and then decided to try and kill them?!

Sylar's real father has been cast as the guy who plays Lionel Luther on Smallville, good choice he's a top actor maybe he possesses similar powers? Probably end up being related to the Petrelli's somehow.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by John Anderton on 12-14-2008 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Does anyone else find it weird that Noah watched Sylar and Elle have sex and then decided to try and kill them?!

Sylar's real father has been cast as the guy who plays Lionel Luther on Smallville, good choice he's a top actor maybe he possesses similar powers? Probably end up being related to the Petrelli's somehow.
You seem to be going for the everyone's related theory.. kinda like Harry Potter and Voldemort :P

Yes, Lionel is a nice actor. :) Should be fun. You can't say they will have similar powers. The creators of the show have clearly said the appearance of powers is random and you can't really decide what powers you get based on family links.

Peter had similar powers to his dad, if anything, a version better (kinda like the theory of evolution). Nathan got nothing (by birth; His powers are artificial, remember). Their mom had a totally different power. Though the Parkman's got similar abilities, Claire's powers is like neither parents (though you can say her case isn't genuine since one of her parents has a fake ability or unnatural one so to say :)

I can't wait to see Kaito's power. He's been described as a guy with "true power" :) The comics stated his power as being something like accelerated probability. To be precise he has, according to the comics, he has the ability to see situations, identify all the variables and calculate probabilities which is the reason why he did so well in the stock markets and is so rich, by his own confession. Though this is what the comics say, the television show writers have rubbished this/not confirmed it (forgot which of the two it was.. cba to look).
Season 03 is supposed to reveal his power so I can't wait. :)

Heroes has at least 5 seasons. When writing S01, they had an outline for 5 seasons so that's good news :)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Rolando on 12-15-2008 at 01:58 AM

quote:
Yes, Lionel is a nice actor. :) Should be fun. You can't say they will have similar powers. The creators of the show have clearly said the appearance of powers is random and you can't really decide what powers you get based on family links.

From what we've seen, if you inherit your powers then they're definitely related somehow. Peter and Arthur, Matt and his dad, etc. Nathan didn't inherit his powers- he got them through the formula.

Though we don't know for sure.. but I think there's definitely a connection.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by John Anderton on 12-15-2008 at 06:19 AM

quote:
quote:

From what we've seen, if you inherit your powers then they're definitely related somehow. Peter and Arthur, Matt and his dad, etc. Nathan didn't inherit his powers- he got them through the formula.

Though we don't know for sure.. but I think there's definitely a connection.
The writers have denied this. Case in point: Claire versus Nathan. Niki and her son.. erm forgot the technopath's name.

Then again, in either case, at least one parent was given powers (artificially). Anyway, I'm just standing by what the writers told us.
They clearly said in various interviews that the appearance of powers until now was totally random. They also implied that now the powers could be controlled (earlier in the season even before a stable formula was available :))

I still think that Peter will be injected to give back his powers. He could save Hiro. As for Mohinder, I hope things work out for him too :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Rolando on 12-15-2008 at 06:41 AM

quote:
Case in point: Claire versus Nathan. Niki and her son

Nathan got his powers through the formula, and so did Niki... which I said could alter it 8-|

But I hate arguing, it's just my theory. The beauty of it being my theory is that you don't have to agree with it.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by John Anderton on 12-15-2008 at 08:29 AM

quote:
quote:
Case in point: Claire versus Nathan. Niki and her son

Nathan got his powers through the formula, and so did Niki... which I said could alter it 8-|

But I hate arguing, it's just my theory. The beauty of it being my theory is that you don't have to agree with it.
That is exactly what I said... :dodgy:

As far as my knowledge of genetics goes, there are similarities betweens parents and offspring. So I'd say similar powers should exist. But the writers of the show said that's not how it works in the post human case of genetics. They said "its random". As far as I'm concerned, its their show, they write the story so they can do what ever they want. As it is, they've made a few hundred mistakes (inconsistencies) already on the show :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by hmaster on 12-15-2008 at 09:29 AM

But the formula wouldn't necessarily give Peter the same powers back.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E12 by Vilkku on 12-15-2008 at 09:49 AM

quote:
Well, if the powers are depending on the person, then I think it will be very likely that he will get the same powers (tho his power is to copy other powers, so I guess he will just have the copy power but nothing copied).
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 12-16-2008 at 02:50 AM

MID EPISODE COMMENT

"PIKACHU?!" *bows* *punch to the face*

That was the funnies scene I have ever seen in my whole life :lol:

MID EPISODE COMMENT

--After Episode--

Lol the president is black...shit is going to hit the fan now, now that the "President" is aware of these abilities and is going to control things :p!

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Volv on 12-16-2008 at 10:22 AM

THAT'S OKAY, WE'LL JUST MODIFY EINSTEIN'S THEORIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE SHOW, TELL THE AUDIENCE HE SAID SOMETHING HE DIDN'T THEN BE INCONSISTENT WITH OUR OWN STORY ANYWAY!
Phase 1: Ando magnifies Daphne's powers allowing her to travel back in time
Phase 2: Travel back in time and grab Hiro
Phase 3: ???
Phase 4: Present.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 12-16-2008 at 11:55 AM

quote:
THAT'S OKAY, WE'LL JUST MODIFY EINSTEIN'S THEORIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE SHOW, TELL THE AUDIENCE HE SAID SOMETHING HE DIDN'T THEN BE INCONSISTENT WITH OUR OWN STORY ANYWAY!

Take this in no was as I knowing more than you, because you're probably in university and I probably misheard Matt, but like.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light :p?

quote:
Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communications and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light.

Read on in that article, isn't that what Matt said? If you travel faster than the speed of light you can go through space-time :p

* prashker runs to school before he gets raped
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Spunky on 12-16-2008 at 12:45 PM

quote:
Read on in that article, isn't that what Matt said? If you travel faster than the speed of light you can go through space-time

Theoretically, but anything going anywhere near that speed would be killed not to mention that the amount of energy required to get to the speed of light would practically double for every mph faster she got.

Then getting back would be a bit of a problem...

I think faster than the speed of light just means you can get to the destination before the same ray of light does, but it doesn't mean you have gone back in time. My old school bus left at the sane time as I did, but it still got to school before me, not before we both left :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Stigmata on 12-16-2008 at 03:01 PM

Hiro is powerless now :/

(no stating the obvious comments)

but what now :/

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by toddy on 12-16-2008 at 10:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
Hiro is powerless now :/

(no stating the obvious comments)

but what now :/
maybe he's written out, maybe he find another way to get them back, maybe hiro is now the sidekick
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by albert on 12-17-2008 at 01:12 AM

I find their definition of the future weird.

Logically, a future should already include everything leading up to that point. Ergo, if my future is to die, and I know it, everything I will do to try and prevent won't work, else, it won't be a real future!

This notion hasn't been in heroes at all, usually they would create different futures, which is okay, I kind of see how it would work. But then, you see Hiro getting back in time (therefore creating a new future), getting the formula ripped in two, to explain why today we had 2 pieces of the formula.

So yeah, I don't feel like concluding this post, you guys figure it out, I'm pissed off at heroes' writers. :(

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Volv on 12-17-2008 at 06:01 AM

quote:
quote:

quote:
Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communications and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light.

Read on in that article, isn't that what Matt said? If you travel faster than the speed of light you can go through space-time :p
That is what Parkman said, but Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity actually states that it would be impossible for any object with a rest mass (i.e. anything which you would normally say has mass: people, pot plants, rockets or whatever) to reach the speed of light. From that same article:
quote:
Under the special theory of relativity, a particle (that has mass) with subluminal velocity needs infinite energy to accelerate to the speed of light, although special relativity does not forbid the existence of particles that travel faster than light at all times (tachyons).
Regardless, even if you just accept their logic that they would be able to go back in time there is still no explanation as to how they got back to the present.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by hmaster on 12-17-2008 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
quote:
"Mohinder has stated that the type of abilities a person has/receives are dependent upon the person's DNA make-up. So Peter would of course receive the same ability he had prior to Arthur taking it...empathic mimicry." - Heroes wiki
Hmm ok makes sense.
--

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by djdannyp on 12-17-2008 at 01:08 PM

Ando can has power?!

Very nice one he got himself too, although slightly useless unless he always stays with someone who has a power....or if it develops in some way like others have.

Also I hope there's a random shot of the forumla left for Hiro, as Hiro without time travel is like Peter without his powers: it's just wrong!

Be interesting to see what shape Volume Four takes, especially as we're gonna be getting it as a second half of a season, rather than as a seperate season as with 1, 2 & 3.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by matt on 12-17-2008 at 10:58 PM

Do you guys think that Sylar died in Primatech?

* matt 's brain explodes after knowing that season 4 is coming until Feb 09.

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by djdannyp on 12-18-2008 at 06:57 AM

quote:
Do you guys think that Sylar died in Primatech?

* matt 's brain explodes after knowing that season 4 is coming until Feb 09.

As far as we know, he can't die.  He'll just be in a temporarily dead state until that thing is removed from the back of his head, like claire was that time when she woke up after her autopsy
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 12-18-2008 at 12:13 PM

quote:
Very nice one he got himself too, although slightly useless unless he always stays with someone who has a power....or if it develops in some way like others have.
It is, I liked that he got something like that and not something dumb :p
quote:
As far as we know, he can't die.  He'll just be in a temporarily dead state until that thing is removed from the back of his head, like claire was that time when she woke up after her autopsy

And any other body part would regenerate...remember when Claire cut her toe off :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Thor on 12-18-2008 at 12:55 PM

I have mainly one thing to say: why the hell do they have to repeat the history?

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by matt on 12-30-2008 at 09:33 PM

Heroes Season 4 Preview *-)

* matt is a little bored with heroes...

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by vaccination on 12-30-2008 at 09:36 PM

quote:
quote:
Read on in that article, isn't that what Matt said? If you travel faster than the speed of light you can go through space-time

Theoretically, but anything going anywhere near that speed would be killed not to mention that the amount of energy required to get to the speed of light would practically double for every mph faster she got.

Then getting back would be a bit of a problem...

I think faster than the speed of light just means you can get to the destination before the same ray of light does, but it doesn't mean you have gone back in time. My old school bus left at the sane time as I did, but it still got to school before me, not before we both left :p
To go faster than speed of light you need to have no mass.

quote:

Regardless, even if you just accept their logic that they would be able to go back in time there is still no explanation as to how they got back to the present.

Why not? The same way as they went back in time.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by toddy on 12-30-2008 at 09:54 PM

quote:
Heroes *volume 4 Preview *-)

* matt is a little bored with heroes...
its still season 3

guy saying we've got the first one, sounds like Sucre from prison break

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Volv on 01-01-2009 at 07:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:

Because going back in time is not equal to going forward in time?
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Phillip on 01-01-2009 at 08:30 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

It's called TV. They can do whatever the fuck they like.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by vaccination on 01-01-2009 at 10:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's called TV. They can do whatever the fuck they like.
Precisely. Going backwards in time isn't the same as running really fast but lo and behold!

The real question is how did she get to the right time and place. What she starts running at speed of light and all the lights blur until there's just a time line beneath her? 8-)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 01-01-2009 at 11:06 AM

Who cares, it was an epic vortex sound effect :p

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Phillip on 01-01-2009 at 11:38 AM

quote:
The real question is how did she get to the right time and place. What she starts running at speed of light and all the lights blur until there's just a time line beneath her?
She's hot, she can do whatever she wants as long as I get to watch.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Volv on 01-01-2009 at 11:55 AM

quote:
She's hot
Not very :/
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 01-01-2009 at 12:03 PM

quote:
quote:
She's hot
I agree, hit someone else like Claire or Elle (even if she's dead :p)
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Phillip on 01-01-2009 at 12:10 PM

quote:
quote:
She's hot
Yes very. I'd take her anyday over Claire and Elle.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by vaccination on 01-01-2009 at 12:12 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
She's hot
Elle is hot, Claire isn't =/ Daphne has her moments but I can think of better people:P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by prashker on 01-01-2009 at 12:31 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
She's hot
Elle is hot, Claire isn't =/ Daphne has her moments but I can think of better people:P
SPECIALGUESTMEGANFOX
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03E13 [Volume 3 Finale] by Th3rmal on 01-01-2009 at 12:47 PM

quote:
SPECIALGUESTMEGANFOX
I like your tastes :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 02-04-2009 at 05:10 PM

Shit went epic on the Premier of Fugitives :p.

When they were on the plane was epic, and it was lulz that Ando went to the strip club \o/

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 02-04-2009 at 05:45 PM

quote:

When they were on the plane was epic, and it was lulz that Ando went to the strip club \o/

Definitely epic on the plane.......shades of Con Air!  (although i'd rather do claire than cyrus ;))

what was going on with peter and leeching powers via touch?!

and it looks like he only gets the last power he touched too.....i want old peter back!!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Thor on 02-04-2009 at 06:12 PM

quote:

It was funny, but for some reason I couldn't stand watching the scenes when they got arrested.

I just did not like that part. Though, the stuff happening on the plane was funny.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Spunky on 02-04-2009 at 06:14 PM

quote:
quote:

Definitely epic on the plane.......shades of Con Air!  (although i'd rather do claire than cyrus ;))

and it looks like he only gets the last power he touched too.....i want old peter back!!

WTF! PM Torrentz PLEASE! :p

RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Phillip on 02-05-2009 at 06:33 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF! PM Torrentz PLEASE! :p

because it's so hard to google "Heroes S03E14".

This episode was awesome compared to Volume 3 and yes I want super awesome has many powers Peter back =(
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Spunky on 02-05-2009 at 12:50 PM

quote:
because it's so hard to google "Heroes S03E14"

Yeah, but seeing as this is volume 4, it's not named the way you'd expect... It's all been explained to me now though

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 02-09-2009 at 06:17 PM

Heroes today :D

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 02-09-2009 at 09:06 PM

:banana:

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by ipab on 02-10-2009 at 02:42 AM

It was pretty boring of an episode compared to the previous one to be honest. Kinda sad that daphne is killed, hopefully the writers have some way of bringing her back... Either way, I'm glad to see that we know more about sylar's past.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by toddy on 02-10-2009 at 04:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
It was pretty boring of an episode compared to the previous one to be honest. Kinda sad that daphne is killed, hopefully the writers have some way of bringing her back... Either way, I'm glad to see that we know more about sylar's past.
aye pointless episode, nothing in here that couldn't have been told in 5 mins
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 02-10-2009 at 06:48 AM

I hope Daphne is not really dead.. that would be pretty stupid. It was cool that Matt made the guys kill each other though.. hah.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Spunky on 02-10-2009 at 06:50 AM

I have to stop reading this before I download =/

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Menthix on 02-10-2009 at 10:37 AM

quote:
I have to stop reading this before I download =/
Oh yes, good point. Luckily I skipped to the last post :).
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 02-10-2009 at 12:23 PM

I agree, it was a stupid flashback this with Nathan and his wierd color on the phone, hopefully next week will be better, I missed the "Next week on Heroes", so yeah :(

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 02-10-2009 at 12:39 PM

That could definitely have been a lot better

There needs to be more powers stuff going down...the odd bit of daphne speeding and sylar's telekinesis just doens't cut it :P

we need bad-ass peter with like 20 powers......sylar devastating shit, matt playing mind-fuck with people (none of this drawing bullshit :P)

i hope they turn it around as they head for the season finale....if they're not saving the world it just doesn't seem right

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 02-10-2009 at 12:47 PM

quote:
i hope they turn it around as they head for the season finale....if they're not saving the world it just doesn't seem right
but first they need to save themselves!111

I have a feeling they'll find out Nathan has a power, and then they will all have to start working together again :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Phillip on 02-10-2009 at 01:09 PM

As if kill the only good looking girl on the show :sad:

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 02-10-2009 at 01:33 PM

quote:
quote:
but first they need to save themselves!111

I have a feeling they'll find out Nathan has a power, and then they will all have to start working together again :p

i hope so, that sounds good

quote:
As if kill the only good looking girl on the show :sad:

claire?
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Phillip on 02-10-2009 at 02:10 PM

quote:
claire?
No and Peter hurry the fuck up and get all your powers back. Maybe Ando could supercharge him or something =p

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 02-11-2009 at 11:10 AM

Ando clearly didn't kill Hiro in the future with red lightning since that red lightning isn't even harmful. On an unrelated note, this show is really bad.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Menthix on 02-11-2009 at 11:34 AM

quote:
On an unrelated note, this show is really bad.
So don't watch it :p.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 02-12-2009 at 11:06 AM

I have to watch something.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Menthix on 02-12-2009 at 12:26 PM

No you don't :D

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-09-2009 at 12:11 PM

Rebel is obviously Mica.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-10-2009 at 02:14 AM

quote:
I have a feeling they'll find out Nathan has a power, and then they will all have to start working together again
I wonder what just happened, mega prediction+10000000000000000000000000 :banana:

quote:
Rebel is obviously Mica.
obviously :p

2 weeks till next ep! yay march break!
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by matt on 03-10-2009 at 04:36 AM

quote:

List of possible shows to watch:

1. supernatural
2. smallville
3. dollhouse
4. prison break
5. 24
6. true blood
7. knight rider
8. terminator: the sarah connor chronicles

those are the ones i watch that are good for me (A)

Edit:

:P i went off topic.   

damn peter! get your 20 powers back now!  i'd like to see mica back in the show too.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by ipab on 03-10-2009 at 07:57 AM

Like volv said, I have a feeling mica is Rebel and by the way, Prison Break is ending this season :(...

And finally, a good plot twist (kinda saw this one coming though).

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-10-2009 at 01:48 PM

quote:
quote:

1. supernatural
2. smallville
3. dollhouse
4. prison break
5. 24
6. true blood
7. knight rider

Edit:

damn peter! get your 20 powers back now!  i'd like to see mica back in the show too.
I already watch:
- American Dad
- Battlestar Galactica
- Chuck
- Dexter
- Dollhouse
- Family Guy
- Fringe
- Life
- Life on Mars
- Lost
- Prison Break
- Scrubs
- The Clone Wars
- The Office

So when I have spare time from watching them there's nothing but Heroes.
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by matt on 03-10-2009 at 03:38 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

1. supernatural
2. smallville
3. dollhouse
4. prison break
5. 24
6. true blood
7. knight rider

Edit:

I already watch:
- American Dad
- Battlestar Galactica
- Chuck
- Dexter
- Dollhouse
- Family Guy
- Fringe
- Life
- Life on Mars
- Lost
- Prison Break
- Scrubs
- The Clone Wars
- The Office

well, you do have something to watch! :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-10-2009 at 09:05 PM

quote:
malcolm in the middle
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 03-10-2009 at 09:10 PM

quote:
quote:
malcolm in the middle

The Big Bang Theory
South Park
My Name Is Earl

[ontopic]

pretty decent episode today......i thought nathan could've been more clever falling out of the window.....or perhaps not standing by a big glass window when there's a crazy guy around?!

i don't think rebel will be micah.....i guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks time

awesome john glover cameo....and lovely pun in the episode title :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by John Anderton on 03-12-2009 at 06:00 AM

imo the ep was ok.. and as djdannyp said, he shouldn't have been standing next to the window ;( Then again, HRG could have said "THIS IS PRIMATECH" and kicked the crazy guy out of the window too :P Credits to Nitro for that one :P

As for the rebel.. may be its a new character. I have a feeling its someone from the comic. I have all of them but I've not had the time to go through it.

Gogo sylar! :D

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-12-2009 at 12:08 PM

quote:
As for the rebel.. may be its a new character. I have a feeling its someone from the comic. I have all of them but I've not had the time to go through it.
Oh come on, Micah is like exactly the right person, he can have mind sex with machines :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Thor on 03-12-2009 at 12:16 PM

quote:
quote:
Oh come on, Micah is like exactly the right person, he can have mind sex with machines :p
It seems a bit strange that the young Micah would do it all alone, must be more than one person in that case to keep up with all the events.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-12-2009 at 12:20 PM

Except I am saying that out of knowledge that it's Micah (highlight for spoilers)
#  Tracy will reveal that Micah is Rebel; she knows this because she is his aunt and knows much about him.
    * Micah became Rebel because Monica was captured by the government but Micah evaded capture. He is trying to get all evolved humans to band together against the government, so they can take the government's plot down and free Monica, as well as any other imprisoned evolved humans.

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-13-2009 at 03:18 AM

Hey you, i said it first!

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-13-2009 at 03:29 AM

quote:
Yeah but me and Rolando talked about it a week earlier on WLM :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by John Anderton on 03-13-2009 at 03:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Thor
Except I am saying that out of knowledge that it's Micah (highlight for spoilers)
#  Tracy will reveal that Micah is Rebel; she knows this because she is his aunt and knows much about him.
    * Micah became Rebel because Monica was captured by the government but Micah evaded capture. He is trying to get all evolved humans to band together against the government, so they can take the government's plot down and free Monica, as well as any other imprisoned evolved humans.

Thor, lets face it.. Micah can have mind-computer-sex :P
Anything is possible.. :P

The part about him hacking into Building 26 and leaving without a trace is another point in his favour. I was just hoping for another character, that's all :)
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-13-2009 at 03:05 PM

quote:
I was just hoping for another character
It's really Nikki, she knows how to use a webcam (pilot ep). It's only reasonable to assume that she can also hack into government/military systems too.

EDIT: Oh and also she came back to life.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-13-2009 at 04:10 PM

Originally posted by SonicSam* :(

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by toddy on 03-24-2009 at 04:24 AM

Daphne's dead for real :o

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 03-24-2009 at 05:19 AM

quote:
quote:

..........and you said you had no idea, and I said I thought it was Micah :D

And saddest episode. ever. :(

Tracy dying.. whoa. And then Daphne? :( Give me a break.

.. oh and Micah is all grown up :o
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 03-24-2009 at 03:18 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

..........and you said you had no idea, and I said I thought it was Micah :D

And saddest episode. ever. :(

Tracy dying.. whoa. And then Daphne? :( Give me a break.

.. oh and Micah is all grown up :o

It's like Walt from Lost all over again, lol

Good twist with the whole Daphne/Matt thing being a fabrication from his powers....so sad tho!

And little Matt restoring Hiro to semi-functionality.....I wondered when he'd get his powers back!

Looks like it's ramping up nicely to a climax
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-30-2009 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Looks like it's ramping up nicely to a climax
That's what she said!
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 03-30-2009 at 07:12 PM

There's a new episode tonight, right?

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 03-30-2009 at 07:27 PM

quote:
There's a new episode tonight, right?

http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summary.html

Season 3, Episode 21 – Aired: 3/30/2009
Into Asylum

so that's a yes :P
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 03-31-2009 at 03:38 AM

Most pointless episode ever. We didn't find out anything new or whatever. Sylar got a new power (and is apparently a transgender, morphing into women) and started working with the hunter. whatevs.

After last week's epicness I expected something cool. what a let down!

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 03-31-2009 at 10:36 AM

quote:
Most pointless episode ever. We didn't find out anything new or whatever.
Are you kidding me? This is the best story element that has ever unfolded in Heroes. It has paved the way for a very interesting series with an antagonist who will grow ever more powerful whilst the 'heroes' die off slowly to an unknown threat.
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 03-31-2009 at 11:01 AM

quote:
quote:
Most pointless episode ever. We didn't find out anything new or whatever.
Are you kidding me? This is the best story element that has ever unfolded in Heroes. It has paved the way for a very interesting series with an antagonist who will grow ever more powerful whilst the 'heroes' die off slowly to an unknown threat.

it was a little slow moving maybe......the whole nathan/claire bar scene was a bit 'filler'

sylar's new power could prove deadly tho......it's a massive development with everyone thinking he's dead....and now he's free to wreak havoc on the people with abilities

we need bad-ass peter back.....it feels like heroes is losing its direction kinda......series 1 was great with the saving the world....and then series 2 with the alternate futures and the virus......but i'm not really getting series 3....it's losing its way

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-31-2009 at 11:33 AM

"Previously on Heroes" stuff got me confused, I really should try not to fall asleep, *rewatches E20*.

I liked E21 especially becase

quote:
with everyone thinking he's dead....and now he's free to wreak havoc on the people with abilities
That's going to make shit hit the fan :p
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 03-31-2009 at 04:48 PM

I think they just made Sylar seem dead and get hat ability so another actor can play him. I heard he wanted to do movies or shiz

RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by stoshrocket on 03-31-2009 at 07:33 PM

quote:
it feels like heroes is losing its direction kinda......series 1 was great with the saving the world....and then series 2 with the alternate futures and the virus......but i'm not really getting series 3....it's losing its way
I conquer... Feels like Lost did around Season 2/start of 3.... Back then, as with Heroes now, it was and open ended series, they didn't know where they were going to go with it and it became kind of sloppy, which is what Heroes has been doing recently in my opinion...

Although, I liked this episode; felt more of a season episode than something which could stand on it's own like the short story bursts such as ep 20. Should prove interesting the weeks to come.

EDIT:
quote:
"Previously on Heroes" stuff got me confused,
That always confuses me as well... But they never actually put the stuff in the order that it was revealed on the show; half the time I think I missed out an episode (I caught up from season 1 starting about 2 months back) because of it D:
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 03-31-2009 at 09:09 PM

quote:
I think they just made Sylar seem dead and get hat ability so another actor can play him. I heard he wanted to do movies or shiz

* prashker adds Sylar to list of TV actors who thought they could do good on movies and then realized they are better off on TV after making only 1 movie
RE: RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Vilkku on 03-31-2009 at 09:32 PM

quote:
quote:

* SonicSam adds Sylar to list of TV actors who thought they could do good on movies and then realized they are better off on TV after making only 1 movie
YEEAAAAHH
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Volv on 04-01-2009 at 09:40 AM

quote:
quote:

* SonicSam adds Sylar to list of TV actors who thought they could do good on movies and then realized they are better off on TV after making only 1 movie

Sylar looks like a pretty good Spock tbh. The new Star Trek movie looks pretty bad though.

[Image: Spock2.jpg]
RE: [Possibly Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 04-21-2009 at 02:10 AM

wtf is happening to Hiro :o?

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 04-21-2009 at 03:31 AM

I thought at first it might be because Ando superpowered him (since that was his initial ability).. since it happened EXACTLY after Ando touched him.. but idk.

And why the f... did Sylar not stay dead? He can't be completely invincible.. maybe the knife was too short, who knows.

SEASON FINALE NEXT WEEK.

While I'm taking final exams. great. haha

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 04-21-2009 at 04:20 AM

quote:
And why the f... did Sylar not stay dead? He can't be completely invincible.. maybe the knife was too short, who knows.
Another wtf moment, they better explain :sad:
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 04-21-2009 at 02:56 PM

quote:
quote:

i'm pretty sure they'll explain both things in the finale

this season doesn't feel like it's really gone anywhere...i hope they pick it up next year and get some real direction into procedings
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Vimto on 04-22-2009 at 09:09 AM

Only just got round to watching this episode.
WTF at poor hiro :( I felt so sorry for him. He's so cute.
Also, WTF at sylar. If he is invincible, :\ kinda ruins things imo.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by EBFL on 04-22-2009 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
Also, WTF at sylar. If he is invincible, :\ kinda ruins things imo.
How does it? :P Its rather cool and as he is the villain, they usually lose in the end so i think someones gunna eventually stop him :PI wonder if peter gets his powers back fully instead of just one at a time. but lol wtf at that bald guy helping sylar.. because once sylars helped him he's really not going to cause trouble is he..  :P
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by stoshrocket on 04-22-2009 at 07:30 PM

Not an amazing episode, but certainly better than last week's 1961. Set it up nicely for a finale imo, although there's been a lot of blase writing this season, atm Lost > Heroes

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by prashker on 04-22-2009 at 08:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by methos
blase writing this season
that's because that shitty guy took over, the old guy came back @ Cold Snap :p
quote:
Lost > Heroes
:banana: 50/50 (l), I love both equally....new Lost today (I think?)

edit: omg, no, next week :sad:
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 04-23-2009 at 12:00 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Lost > Heroes

Cold Snap was epic
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by djdannyp on 04-23-2009 at 05:49 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
Lost > Heroes

it's gonna be the 100th episode :D

and it's a Faraday centric one....those have been some of the best once recently
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by -dt- on 04-23-2009 at 06:41 AM

quote:
quote:
i assumed it was because hes been changing his dna so much, the spot isn't where it usually is (its moved ;o)
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by stoshrocket on 04-23-2009 at 03:05 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
i assumed it was because hes been changing his dna so much, the spot isn't where it usually is (its moved ;o)
Good point, I never though of that, but I'm sure clarification will come next week.

[lost]

Furthermore:
quote:
and it's a Faraday centric one....those have been some of the best once recently
I kinda guessed it would be Faraday centric after the last episode, and the Faraday storyline is one of my favorite. Although, I'd like to see where John and Ben have ended up, their story has only been addressed in one episode which kinda sucks.

[/lost]

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S03[FUGITIVES] by Rolando on 04-25-2009 at 07:39 AM

No lost allowed on the awesome Heroes thread. If you want to talk about the crappy show, make its own thread =P

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by toddy on 04-28-2009 at 03:40 AM

good ending, and nice set up for next series

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by djdannyp on 04-28-2009 at 08:57 AM

pretty good final episode

that whole sylar-nathan thing is definitely gonna blow up at some point.....and i like the return of ali larter

thank god peter's all powerful again...he sucks when he's powerless

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Vilkku on 04-28-2009 at 09:11 AM

Waitwhat, it was the final episode? I think the episode was extremely boring, wtf :P Suppose I have to re-watch.

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Rolando on 04-28-2009 at 08:03 PM

I didn't like that Nathan died.. Is Sylar (the actor) out of the show for good? This might be why they made Nathan become Sylar, so he can be the new villain. But still. Even if he has all of Nathan's memories, it's pretty sick for Angela to want Sylar to be her son and act like nothing.. must be pretty devastating to see your son die but yeah.

And cool for Peter regaining his awesomeness, but if he had Sylar's powers why was he covered in blood after the fight? :p Well, now that he has Sylar's empathic ability he can be super-powered like before and copy others' powers. But this mean he, too, has the hunger.

So now it's "Nathan" and Peter who have the hunger. Unless he took all of Sylar's powers except the hunger, which would mean he has all the powers Sylar had but can't copy any new ones unless he gives up all the ones he currently has. dum dum dum.

I still hate that Nathan died :(

Oh and Jessica arrived. So far Tracy was my favorite.. lets see how this goes.

When does S04 begin? :(

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by prashker on 04-28-2009 at 08:11 PM

quote:
but if he had Sylar's powers why was he covered in blood after the fight?
Obviously he didn't take all the powers, he mentions a line relating to how he didn't expect to take that power (shapeshifting). (Unless I heard it wrong he was like "you didn't think I took this power", when he turns back into normal from the President :p)
quote:
So far Tracy was my favorite.. lets see how this goes.
Actually, it's still Tracy, she melted into water...you didn't get that? :p
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Rolando on 04-29-2009 at 02:16 AM

quote:
quote:
Obviously he didn't take all the powers, he mentions a line relating to how he didn't expect to take that power (shapeshifting). (Unless I heard it wrong he was like "you didn't think I took this power", when he turns back into normal from the President :p)
quote:

So he only has shapeshifting? lame :p

And wtf? Still Tracy, really? :D
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by matt on 04-29-2009 at 04:26 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So he only has shapeshifting? lame :p

And wtf? Still Tracy, really? :D

wtf? Peter only got the shape shifting power? x2 it is lame....

i love tracy, i'm happy she's back and i think it's cool that she can now turn into water. 

so... will sylar appear as sylar or Zachary Quinto is out of the cast? i don't think so, but i like Nathanīs character too... :(

* matt wants heroes volume 5 now!
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by stoshrocket on 04-29-2009 at 11:44 AM

I didn't think it was Tracy, there are 3 sisters, Tracy (freezing), Niki (strength) and the last, Barbara, who we know nothing about. Perhaps she has the ability to turn into water?

Also, I expected a conclusion, a sum up. I hate heroes for the way it can never let a story-line mature. It was obvious, and a question that rests with the fans of "what if sylar's mind returns?" but the damn writers had to answer that with the scene in Nathan's office with the clock. It would've been a lot better if they left Nathan when they just changed his mind.

Furthermore, I wanted an answer about Hiro, his immediate fate was never even hinted at.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good episode, but with vital things which brought it down for me...

Lost Writers > Heroes Writers

RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by prashker on 04-29-2009 at 11:50 AM

quote:
I didn't think it was Tracy, there are 3 sisters, Tracy (freezing), Niki (strength) and the last, Barbara, who we know nothing about. Perhaps she has the ability to turn into water?
Yeah but you'd think after she was cracked into a zillion pieces that she would melt into water :p. Their abilities so far have been widely different: Strength (Niki) vs Freezing (Tracy)...it would be lame if Barbara had such a close power to Tracy....I'm 99% sure it's Tracy, that's what heroeswiki.com says anyways :p

And actually
http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/04/al...lers-on-jimmy.html
A) Yes, Tracy Strauss will absolutely definitely be in the finale

I wonder what will happen to Danko :p.
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by matt on 04-29-2009 at 09:25 PM

quote:
I wonder what will happen to Danko :p.

x2... and Rebel/Mica :|
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Vimto on 04-30-2009 at 12:15 PM

quote:

And cool for Peter regaining his awesomeness, but if he had Sylar's powers why was he covered in blood after the fight?

I might be getting it wrong but in the first (?) season when Peter went to the highschool to save the cheerleader (claire) and got her power, he was still covered in blood after he healed.

quote:
Originally posted by tv.com

Peter regains consciousness and it becomes apparent that Peter has Claire's healing powers as we watch him recovering from severe injuries.
The explanation for Sylar's recovery is unclear. Sylar initially lay just as motionless as Peter did after they fell. It is unclear why Sylar's motionless body was not lying in a large pool of blood like Peter's body after falling five stories.

Also when Sylar was pretending to be the agent in a more recent ep and he was shot, his blood did not disappear after he healed.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Rolando on 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Also when Sylar was pretending to be the agent in a more recent ep and he was shot, his blood did not disappear after he healed.

yeah but he did that on purpose.

quote:
I might be getting it wrong but in the first (?) season when Peter went to the highschool to save the cheerleader (claire) and got her power, he was still covered in blood after he healed.

According to Sam (though he's been wrong before *ahem*).. Peter only got Sylar's shape shifting power.

And I said that now just because of the blood, but he also had scars on his face and stuff.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by Volv on 05-01-2009 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Also, I expected a conclusion, a sum up. I hate heroes for the way it can never let a story-line mature. It was obvious, and a question that rests with the fans of "what if sylar's mind returns?" but the damn writers had to answer that with the scene in Nathan's office with the clock. It would've been a lot better if they left Nathan when they just changed his mind.

Furthermore, I wanted an answer about Hiro, his immediate fate was never even hinted at.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good episode, but with vital things which brought it down for me...

Lost Writers > Heroes Writers
Everything I just quoted is 100% true. Methos wins this thread.
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION] by John Anderton on 05-02-2009 at 06:36 AM

Peter DID only get the shapeshifting power. That's what he means when he says "You didn't expect I'd take that one" cause the most obvious choice would be to take the ability to absorb new abilities.. remember Sylar can kill to take powers and do it by empathy.. he just doesn't do the latter cause its not him :P

I can't believe its Tracy Strauss. Tbh I thought it would be the third sister, Barbara ;o

As for Zachary Quinto's status on the show, I think Nathan will be killed off half way and Zachary will return to play Sylar :)