Shoutbox

Vista 64 support? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Vista 64 support? (/showthread.php?tid=86720)

Vista 64 support? by DoctorJellybean on 10-18-2008 at 09:30 AM

I did a search for Vista 64, but the search engine complains that the search string is too short.

Anyway, Messenger Plus Live 4.70.334 appears to install correctly on my Vista Ultimate 64 machine, and it allows me to set the options. However, when I start Windows Live Messenger, there is no Messenger Plus icon/option on the Messenger toolbar. I installed Stuffplug afterwards (to enable Hotmail in Firefox), and that works and is on the toolbar.

RE: Vista 64 support? by djdannyp on 10-18-2008 at 09:49 AM

Have SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral installed? PLEASE READ

try reading that and seeeing if it solves your problem

RE: Vista 64 support? by Patchou on 10-18-2008 at 04:28 PM

The problem you're experiencing is caused by something else (like another incompatible add-on being installed). Messenger Plus! is fully supported on Vista x64.

RE: Vista 64 support? by ChicaRacing on 10-19-2008 at 12:43 AM

Hmm is not cause vista x64, i give you my word cause i install msg plus live 4.7 on it and run without any error, but there was an option i remember i saw once that allows you to show or not the msg plus icons in the toolbar, so i just wanted to ask you if you can use plus features such as colours in your nick and sounds... maybe is just off the option that shows the icons :P check if you have the plus menu o.o