Shoutbox

WLM will not save login and settings after reboot - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot (/showthread.php?tid=86811)

WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by kyris9 on 10-22-2008 at 12:40 AM

I have searched the web for the past 2-3 days but have not yet found a logical solution to this problem. all of a sudden, my msn forgets all my details every time i restart my pc and i have to manually enter everything.

tried reinstalling, removing plus! extension, deleting registry keys (identicyclr and perpassportsettings), nothing! the only solution that i have found to be working was setting up a new user account (on my windows xp sp3) and starting all over (and it worked) but i don't want to do this!

i guess something else must have happened related to this, maybe a new program that i've installed or something? i updated some of my laptop's drivers recently including system bios, graphics card, etc..

please anyone who can give me a solution for this stupid bug??

thanks

kyris

RE: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by kyris9 on 11-07-2008 at 02:44 AM

no one? it's really getting annoying having to enter my login every time!!
nobody else has come across this problem?

RE: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by kyris9 on 11-20-2008 at 07:33 PM

what the f... nobody can help me on this??

RE: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by Spunky on 11-20-2008 at 11:44 PM

Obviously not. Contact the WLM team if you're that concerned about it as no-one can help you.

RE: RE: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by kyris9 on 11-21-2008 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
Obviously not. Contact the WLM team if you're that concerned about it as no-one can help you.

how can i contact them?
RE: WLM will not save login and settings after reboot by Spunky on 11-22-2008 at 01:43 AM

Send Feedback options in WLM is probably the best option.

Just explain the problem and give them your WLM version