Shoutbox

Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? (/showthread.php?tid=86861)

Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Elie.M. on 10-25-2008 at 06:42 AM

Added 12/10/8:
When is a compatible version  of Plus! going to be released?

quote: Originally posted by Patchou
    Just a couple of days left...(Smilie)

Edit 16/10/8: That means soon not "in two days".

yeah yeah... soon... meh!

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Felu on 10-25-2008 at 06:50 AM

Patchou recently had some server problems causing a delay. There's another task left to be completed before the Public Beta.

I'm sorry, but you'll perhaps have to wait a bit more. Patchou is trying his best to release it asap.

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Link_of_Hyrule on 10-25-2008 at 07:58 AM

last post i saw from patchou said "next week" and that was last week lol

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by MattyRid on 10-25-2008 at 08:26 AM

Please guys, just wait patiently like most of us have and When Patchou is ready to release it, I can just about guarantee that he will make a post in the News and Announcements section.

Making posts like the ones in this thread (and to an extent even my post), asking if the current version, etc. will not make it come any quicker.

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Menthix on 10-25-2008 at 10:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Elie.M.

quote: Originally posted by Patchou
    Just a couple of days left...(Smilie)
Since he said that there were several things out of Patchou's control causing delay.

Right now the new version is being translated. Translators are volunteers from around the world, so it's always hard to say how long this will take. But it's still being worked on and released as soon as possible without rushing.
RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Basilis on 10-25-2008 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX

Right now the new version is being translated. Translators are volunteers from around the world, so it's always hard to say how long this will take. But it's still being worked on and released as soon as possible without rushing.
Being translated? Anything about my translation? I didn't receive any e-mail from Patchou. :|
RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by T.T. on 10-25-2008 at 10:45 AM

to translate a beta version? omg. i guess more and more that we get a final version instead of beta, which is just as well. patchou is probably a perfectionist :) anyway, thanks for your hard work :bow:

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Quantum on 10-25-2008 at 11:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
quote:

Being translated? Anything about my translation? I didn't receive any e-mail from Patchou. :|

Yeah, your translations suck.

Jokes :P

Maybe it's the popular languages first and after the release more are added :P
RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by boin on 10-25-2008 at 11:51 AM

well if it helped, i would assist you guys translating into German ....

just pm me if i can help and speed things up a lil bit ^^

RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Thor on 10-25-2008 at 12:02 PM

quote:
quote:

The translations e-mails go to the official translators AFAIK. :p

Also, Norwegian has just beeeen updated. :o
RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by Basilis on 10-25-2008 at 12:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by john-t
Maybe it's the popular languages first and after the release more are added :P
The way it works is all translators get an e-mail telling them to translate the new strings. Greek is going to be added and Patchou had confirmed that but he might have forgotten about it since he is too busy.

quote:
Originally posted by boin

Messenger Plus! is already translated to German. :)

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro

The translations e-mails go to the official translators AFAIK. :p
Patchou had told me he would add Greek. Should he already have made me an official translator? I don't really know what should have been done. He had told me in August that we would work about the translation in September. I still have his e-mail. Could anyone remind him about it? I have sent him 2 e-mails since then but no reply.
RE: RE: Messenger Plus soon to be released.. or is it.? by boin on 10-25-2008 at 12:06 PM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by boin

Messenger Plus! is already translated to German. :)

well ... then its probably only greek missing *g*