Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=86902)

by Kuutar on 10-26-2008 at 08:30 PM

At first, forgive me my poor english. I donīt know these kind of technical terms, but also my grammar isnīt very good. But I try to explain, and put cursive those words which I donīt know...

My computer broke and after fixing Windows was re-installed. Now I just installed Windows Live Plus Messenger at first time.

After that re-isntalling the "images" havenīt appeared. By "images" I mean those small pics, small and personal "conversation windows(?)" in left next to your nickname. All the "images" of the "main/first page" / "contact list" just appear as those green (online) or grey (offline) figures.

But when you start talk to someone / open the "conversation window" with friend's messenger "scene", after a while his/her "image" start to appear. But in " contact list" that same " image" still doesnīt appear.

Someone said, that those small personal "images" should start to appear after its owner has come oline again. But no, all the " images" keep hidden / appear only as those " green/grey figures/men", no matter if the person is online or offline.

This canīt be normal or some new "thing" with the new messenger version or can it? I guess some general or my own problem? But I havenīt manage to fix it and make " images " to appear again.

by valeria-elfo on 10-27-2008 at 01:02 PM

u can try in this way....

in contact list window
at the top of the right
there is 2 little green arrow
u click there
and pick the voice:

show contact detail

i hope that u can see the image of your contact   bye