Shoutbox

Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! (/showthread.php?tid=87078)

Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by M73A on 11-04-2008 at 07:03 PM

someone please tell me! lol

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by matty on 11-04-2008 at 07:07 PM

Check your PM

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by M73A on 11-04-2008 at 07:11 PM

AH FUCK!!!

my copy died when bellick says the wood is slipping.

:'(

cheers matty!

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by matty on 11-04-2008 at 07:21 PM

Highlight the below if you want to know what happened. SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyatt was pushed into the water by Malone with his hands chained together with a cinder block on them.

Michael is seeing triple (brain tumor thingy)

Bellick sacrificed his life to help the brothers take down the company. They drilled a giant hole through the citys main water line and put a huge pipe through it so they could crawl through to the other side but the brace they were using to hold it up broke (a piece of wood) so Bellic crawled in and lifted it up so that they could get it through to the other side.

The end of the show is Michael saying he is gone.

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by Basilis on 11-04-2008 at 07:51 PM

A general question. Is the episode you watched the ninth? I have watched up to 8 till now.

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by matty on 11-04-2008 at 08:50 PM

http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/episode...ropdown%3Bdropdown

Episode #9. Here is when they are going to be airing in Canada i think.

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by Basilis on 11-04-2008 at 08:54 PM

I was downloading it and I am going to watch is straight after the Champions League matches finish. Is it as good as the previous episodes?

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by djdannyp on 11-04-2008 at 08:57 PM

It's amazing, pretty much all I can say

WARNING.....HIGHLIGHTABLE SPOILERS

RIP Brad Bellick....never have you been a truer hero than now, from pig to legend in 4 series

RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by Basilis on 11-05-2008 at 08:47 AM

I didn't expect this ending.

Does anyone know how many episodes this season will have? Is it the final season? Why Scofield has a different surname than his brother? I know, I ask too much. :)

RE: RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by djdannyp on 11-05-2008 at 08:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Basilis
I didn't expect this ending.

Does anyone know how many episodes this season will have? Is it the final season? Why Scofield has a different surname than his brother? I know, I ask too much. :)

I assume it'll be a full 22 episode season and in all honesty I'd hope that it's the last season (not because I don't like it, but because I think it's run its course...season 4 has pulled it out of the bag with the Scylla storyline and the break-in...but I think it'd go downhill from here and I don't want it to do that)

As for the different surnames, Michael took his mother's surname after his dad left (because his mum had told him that his dad was an alcoholic) whereas Lincoln had his father's surname
RE: Prison Break - I missed the ending!?! what happened in the last 3 minutes or so!! by Basilis on 11-05-2008 at 09:04 AM

Thank you very much djdannyp. I was always wondering about the name. I agree with you that it must be the last season. It will be too far if they go for another one.