Shoutbox

one request :) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: one request :) (/showthread.php?tid=87098)

one request :) by Roxa. on 11-05-2008 at 04:07 PM

Could anyone do me a favour and make a script that doesn't play sign in toast message when a person from your list sign it, when your status is online (just like when your status is set to busy)

I would really appreciate it.

RE: one request :) by Tochjo on 11-09-2008 at 02:23 PM

Could you not simply (in the contact list window) go to Tools > Options > Alerts and Sounds and uncheck the first option, which should read something like "Show an alert when someone signs in"?

RE: RE: one request :) by Roxa. on 11-09-2008 at 03:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
Could you not simply (in the contact list window) go to Tools > Options > Alerts and Sounds and uncheck the first option, which should read something like "Show an alert when someone signs in"?

Yes, I could do that.. but the thing is, that there is just one person that I don't want to know when he signs in.

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply. It should be sufficient for some time. I completly forgot that I could just go to tools.
RE: one request :) by markee on 11-09-2008 at 03:07 PM

You can always set the alerts through MP!L instead and that way choose who you want. Preferences > Customize! > Event Notifications.

RE: RE: one request :) by Roxa. on 11-10-2008 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
You can always set the alerts through MP!L instead and that way choose who you want. Preferences > Customize! > Event Notifications.

Thank you :)