Shoutbox

Windows live installer immediately goes to error after checking for previous programs - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Windows live installer immediately goes to error after checking for previous programs (/showthread.php?tid=87128)

Windows live installer immediately goes to error after checking for previous programs by Shadow Chaos on 11-07-2008 at 01:57 AM

When I try to install windows live I get this. It immediately stop and says cannot install right after it finishes checking.

[Image: error4.jpg]

RE: Windows live installer immediately goes to error after checking for previous programs by RaceProUK on 11-07-2008 at 06:35 PM

Have you tried again later?

RE: Windows live installer immediately goes to error after checking for previous programs by silent-viper on 11-08-2008 at 10:33 PM

I got this when i tried to re-install Windows Live Messenger after my recent problems with it which are still present.

To by pass it I had to install MSN Messenger 7.0 then try to sign in, it would then say there was an update available. Then it would download and install the latest version of Windows Live Messenger.